Thank you everyone!
    halexandertor likes this.
    03-10-14 04:01 PM
    Well the BES features should be implemented. Multi video chat room. Camera min 10mp with features like ability to measure and draw lines and quotes on a picture... yes a tablet can also be used for working not only swiping pictures.
    It should be a laptop replacement solution a windows terminal session? A better presentation tool, objects databases linked to the BES like : company pictures, logo, designs in order to have quick access while on the move.
    The Last tablet I own is somewhere in my apartment, as I said, foe swiping pics, if needed I have my z30.
    03-10-14 04:03 PM
    Yes, yes... with "full" Bridge.

Of course I'd be happy with BB10 on my current PlayBook.
    03-10-14 04:07 PM
    Makes me realise how awesome bb10 would be on the playbook.
    walt63 likes this.
    03-10-14 04:08 PM
    The design of the oldd playbook is good they should keep the same design and outer size but the screeen should make bit bigger, *** the old playbook size is quite convinient. Screen resolution should increse. Rest of the technical features mentioned seems quite good. The home screen design showwn here iss good coz iyss includes application list as well as the active frames. Common bbry... Bit the apple and other tablets.
    scrapmetal58 likes this.
    03-10-14 04:22 PM
    Love it would be amazing true multitasking make it come tru BlackBerry !!

Posted via My Amazing Galaxy Note 3 white N9005 On CrackBerry App!
    03-10-14 04:26 PM
    I love how the active frames are positioned. It looks great. Nice work!

BlackBerry for life. Kick'n it with my Z10.
    03-10-14 04:30 PM
    Look good

Posted via CB10
    03-10-14 04:31 PM
    I'd like to see a key board option, similar to the slate by Microsoft. Totally sync able with cell phones.
    Flash drive for speed with connection for hard drive. A complete system.

Posted via CB10
    03-10-14 04:32 PM
    Specs is a winner. Add latest wireless AC Internet connection and NFC . This time don't forget BBM,BBM CHANNEL, Skype and rest of communication apps.

10 hour battery life is good. 20 hour would make it stand out. Water resistant . Tablet should be less thicker than Microsoft surface 2.

Pricing got to be right. It should not be over $500.

Posted via CB10
    03-10-14 04:43 PM
    Higher Res. Better GPU and Im sold!
    03-10-14 04:46 PM
    Great concept and well detailed.
    One thing that caught my eyes was 10000 mah, now that is a lot of physical weight but you mention a mere 10 hours of battery life.

I believe you can get a lot more than that at least 15+ hours.
    03-10-14 04:49 PM
    Wow! that's one sweet looking tablet!!!!! Wouldn't it be even cooler if it also had slider keyboard.
    03-10-14 05:04 PM
    Saw a few good ideas above. Clearly USB On-the-go should be integrated. NFC would be handy for quick file transfer/sharing across other NFC devices. And I was surprised by the mention a CAC reader. With the security "bragging rights" BlackBerry has, this may be another way to get back into the good graces of DoD.
    03-10-14 05:09 PM
    BBM native.
    BB10 software.
    BB10 apps and android apps.
    Basically a BB10 phone on the tablet!

Posted via CB10
    03-10-14 05:13 PM
    How about a refund for the first PlayBook that never brought to it what was promised? Epic fail and I guarantee they'll have even lower sales if they're dumb enough to come out with another one. Only way anyone would buy it is if it comes with a free iPad and Galaxy Note. I'm sure there will be far more supporters of my comments as opposed to people defending a total failure of a product that hurt loyalty.
    03-10-14 05:17 PM
    I actually would agree that for me the 10" would be best. I can use a z10 or a z30 for pretty much anything but when i want the extra screen real estate i want to go all the way and normally reach for my full size ipad. I would love to see the return of the leather lined back on a professional level device, but i understand it would likely add weight and thickness. Thanks for the design!
    03-10-14 05:18 PM
    Oh come on. While the PB still has its uses it is by no means up to date compared with other tablets. It's not even possible to run BB10 smoothly. If you're loving your BB10 device, why wouldn't you go for a new PB assuming it's built by Foxconn and reasonably priced.
    But I too have some limitations. It would have to be damned fast and also have LTE version with dual Sim.

Posted Via my second Z10
    03-10-14 05:33 PM
    Looks pretty sweet, I would buy it

Posted via CB10
    03-10-14 05:39 PM
    My PlayBook 2 would pretty much be a screen that my z10 slots into. Then with BB10 developed enough so it optimises that "tablet" and then also desktop (hdmi -> monitor) environments. E.g. Using full size of screens. Multiple windows side by side. Etc.
    03-10-14 05:57 PM
    Great design work but will all due respect, creating a new device has way more work involved than the design part of it. See, it easy to put on a nice design and call it an octo core with 16 gigs of rams, but the challenge is to cramp all of the different parts that are going to play nice with one another, for the right price as well. I heard of stories of how much different groups would fight with one another for the little space there is available. Sure everybody wants 4 stereo speakers and 4 microphones and a 10 000 ma battery, but it would be unrealistic to think it was that simple and easy.

If it was, BlackBerry would have been back for a while, big time!

Great work on the mock up though.

Posted via CB10
    TheScionicMan likes this.
    03-10-14 05:58 PM
    At the moment I'm not convinced with BlackBerry camera the 8mgp. I have the z30, it's a great phone great battery life. However, I'd like to take closer photo shot and when you zoom in, the quality is absolutely horrible. As much as blackberry is built for business, quality and amazing experience. Photos needs to match that by all means necessary. Look people I'm one of the upcoming djs here in Australia, I have met, worked with major artist such as snoop dogg, Bow wow and many more. When I'm spinning artist records in night club, there are amazing moments where close up with camera needs to be there but so far the camera on the blackberry 10 doesn't standout. Someone needs to tell blackberry to get in touch with me so I can work with them to achieve the best quality camera for the best phone out now which is blackberry. Feel free to pass my email to someone and its [email protected].

Posted via CB10
    03-10-14 06:07 PM
    Two please, and nice work! Seriously, I need it 7", wifi model with an enhanced Bridge app, HDMI out, full-sized BT keyboard, expandable memory. Completely replace my laptops forever BlackBerry!

Posted via CB from "Z" best
    03-10-14 06:39 PM
    I love my current PlayBook and I can tell you I'll love to have the new one.

Posted via CB10
    03-10-14 06:55 PM
    I don't like the 10" screen, to big for my preference. Original tablet with OS10 and better processor will be perfect.

Posted via CB10
    03-10-14 07:31 PM
170 1234 ...