Unfortunately your source is wrong!

Posted via CB10
    How can anyone here be sure of anything?

Posted via CB10
    DYLANHABKIRK likes this.
    05-30-14 12:08 PM
    How can anyone here be sure of anything?

Posted via CB10
    Didn't put it forward as a sure thing just presenting what the birdies are twiting

Check Out TechCraze
    05-30-14 12:12 PM
    Lol possible, based on?

Doesn't mean they aren't working on it, just that it's not one of the next 4 to drop that Chen mentioned

Check Out TechCraze
    If you think about it, they said in the blog that a device with a 1440 screen is coming out, so if it's not one of the next 4 then what are the next 4? Basic they said we will hear more about that device soon, so unless BlackBerry is releasing 5 devices till year end, your source is wrong.

Posted via CB10
    05-30-14 01:38 PM
    That is why they call this Rumored Devices nobody here really knows anything and if they did know something or were telling their friends who were posting here they wouldn't be in the know for very long. There is rumors that BlackBerry is coming out with something really exiting and I hope so but at this point that's all it is, a rumor just like in the same way that when someone says that my source told me what ever, that is just a rumor too because if people in the know where really telling their friends insider information they wouldn't stay in the know for very long.

Posted via CB10
    05-30-14 01:43 PM
    If you think about it, they said in the blog that a device with a 1440 screen is coming out, so if it's not one of the next 4 then what are the next 4? Basic they said we will hear more about that device soon, so unless BlackBerry is releasing 5 devices till year end, your source is wrong.

Posted via CB10
    720p as in for any full touch device

Check Out TechCraze
    05-30-14 01:54 PM
    That is why they call this Rumored Devices nobody here really knows anything and if they did know something or were telling their friends who were posting here they wouldn't be in the know for very long. There is rumors that BlackBerry is coming out with something really exiting and I hope so but at this point that's all it is, a rumor just like in the same way that when someone says that my source told me what ever, that is just a rumor too because if people in the know where really telling their friends insider information they wouldn't stay in the know for very long.

Posted via CB10
    But we all know that the windermere is coming in the next few months and the classic in November ( said Chen)

Posted via CB10
    DYLANHABKIRK likes this.
    05-30-14 07:55 PM
    Yes that much has been confirmed.

Posted via CB10
    05-30-14 10:06 PM
    Maybe just maybe.

BlackBerry will release 2 super high end phones windermere Q30 qwerty AND ontario (or whatever) Z50 full touch as a LAST TRUE PUSH to see if they can once again capture share market.

Both devices will feature Top of the line specs, displays, batteries, cameras, etc.

And these 2 devices will come out at the same time in september with 10.3 preinstalled.

Signature - Google wants your info. What are you gonna do about it?
    I hope so. The Z30 simply isn't enough for me to justify an upgrade, and the competition is going to be putting out improvements to their devices. If they can deliver a high res, all touch device that has the battery life if the Z30, and hopefully 32 GB of internal memory, I would definitely upgrade from my Z10.

Posted with a BlackBerry Z10
    05-31-14 09:24 AM
58 123