For those students living in the provinces where Desjardins exists... Check this out. I have a Student Visa and I'm thinking of asking for a new card just so I can get my Blackberry insured for free. Doesn't get much better than that.
    09-30-08 10:55 AM
    I don't get it? Is that only if you BUY your cellphone on it or will they just insure your cellphone for free if you have their card?

I had a student card from them a while ago but I gave it up for my Free PC financial card...hmmm

*EDIT* Desjardins - Cell Phone Insurance

I'm so applying for one! Basically if I set up my Rogers payments to this card and I lose my phone or it gets stolen they'll give me 175$ towards a new one!

I just applied for a BestBuy Reward Zone card...hmm...hope it doesn't get rejected cause of this...
    BTW- the plaid design is extremely cute
    Last edited by Navan; 09-30-08 at 11:05 AM.
    09-30-08 11:02 AM
    I'm going to see if I can switch to the new card. My Telus payments are set up with my student visa already, it would just be a matter of asking for the new one. I hope it's possible.

I like the mixed tape design myself.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-30-08 11:26 AM
    If you go to the application page there's on option on there to transfer the balance from one Desjardin Visa to another...so yeah I don't see why not! You might not even have to switch cards...I'd call and ask
    09-30-08 11:37 AM
    Ohh, really, I'll have to check it out! I didn't have much time to check into it (I'm at work) but I didn't want to forget about it.

I think I'll call to be sure. I kind of want a new card, my student card is so ugly, haha.
    09-30-08 12:28 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD