I've thought this from the very first time I read/heard it. And I'm not sure if I'm the only one who has noticed this, but everytime I hear "BlackBerry people DO", I think of the motorola commercial that says "Droid Does." Anyone else?

The other day I was with a friend and his phone was lagging. I said, "You need a BB because BB people do." His immediate response was, "but Droid does."
    08-06-12 02:32 PM
    If BB people do & Droid does, What is iPhone thing.....

Food for thought.
    08-06-12 02:44 PM
    If BB people do & Droid does, What is iPhone thing.....

Food for thought.
    ..."Come-Bye Come-Bye" !
    RoseBud68 likes this.
    08-06-12 03:04 PM
    ..."Come-Bye Come-Bye" !
    More like...

"Stand on line & Bye"
    Ben1232 and Speedygi like this.
    08-06-12 03:10 PM
    More like...

"Stand on line & Bye"
    I better stop here.

Just that I've wanted to say that for weeks
    08-06-12 03:17 PM
    "Apple People... are holding it wrong."
    raino and FMB8900 like this.
    08-06-12 05:43 PM
    Does this mean Mike and Jim switched to iPhones immediately after they launched and never touched their BlackBerry phones since 2007?

Or perhaps BlackBerry Delays would be a more appropriate slogan...
    08-07-12 02:48 PM
    BlackBerry people do and want others to wake up..... wake up ......wake up.......

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2
    08-08-12 12:37 AM
    Blackberry people do but probably don't get laid enough...
    08-08-12 01:17 AM
    So the fact apple has people lined up to buy their products is in some of your eyes a strike against them?? I sincerely hope not a single one of you runs a business. 117 billion is enough to buy rim how many tmes over?? They are winning when it comes to being a profitable sucess and rim is failing there is no way to spin this or make it appear otherwise. And it is not from selling junky unreliable products if they didnt work and didnt last why wouldnt people be buying more blackberries when their garbage toy iphones died?
    Ecosystem...one word...

Media, Higher Resolutions, Smooth interface, etc..

You are pushing an end of the argument that probably indicated some form of personal disdain, and that's fine, but you have to realize this is a Blackberry forum, "a strike" against the other platforms aren't entirely judged by pure logic.
    08-08-12 01:36 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD