Hi,

On Saturday afternoon I got an email from Blackberry.com telling me that I had to validate one of my email accounts passwords. This was a bit odd as I have been happily using my BB and this email account for 2 years with no problems.

Sure enough, I went into setup and this account was coloured red. But no matter what I did it would not accept my password. So I deleted the account, tried to set it up from scratch, still wouldnt accept my password.

Did a search on here for a fix. I went into the advanced options menu>host tables and re-registered my handset.

Then I was able setup the email account and it accepted my password. All fine.

But now, Sunday morning, I've got the email again, and sure enough the account is red and won't accept my password.

I have a Storm 2 on T-mobile UK.

Is this a BB issue or a T-mobile issue? And what can I do to stop this from happening again.

Thanks.
    08-07-11 04:02 AM
    I got a message today saying that the service plan for my BB had been updated, allowing me now to have up to 11 email addresses.

It's the first time I receive such a message. I use T-Mobile Puerto Rico. As a matter of fact, I just received the message again while typing this. I do notice that I have NO email accounts configured on the BIS site on my TMO account, but have them on my device... weird!!
    08-07-11 01:31 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD