Would anyone have blackberry passport and the classic for second phone?

Posted via CB10
    02-25-15 10:04 AM
    I've actually been thinking about that. I may do it myself.
    02-25-15 10:10 AM
    Yeah I'm thinking about it? But I'm not sure if it's worth buying as I have passport as main phone? Just need thoughts or if someone already has done it.

Posted via CB10
    02-25-15 10:11 AM
    I have both. Received a new white Passport last week and have been using it as my daily phone to get used to the size as I have small hands. I was using the Classic before and it's a great little phone for what it was built for. Love the return of the track pad and more custom notifications. I think I'll keep the Classic as a secondary phone and for travel as it's more compact than the Passport.
    02-25-15 10:13 AM
    I have both. Received a new white Passport last week and have been using it as my daily phone to get used to the size as I have small hands. I was using the Classic before and it's a great little phone for what it was built for. Love the return of the track pad and more custom notifications. I think I'll keep the Classic as a secondary phone and for travel as it's more compact than the Passport.
    Yeah I'm use to the passport now but like sometimes I would like to carry a smaller device around.

Posted via CB10
    02-25-15 10:20 AM
    I used to carry the Q10 and now have the passport. I use the Q10 as a second phone when I do not want to carry the passport: in the gym, when I do sports outdoors, in any activity that might increase the "danger factor" of my phone getting damaged and when I want to have a smaller phone on me for more convenience. I would definitely carry the classic as an alternative to the passport in that sense (although having the Q10, I find it a waste of money to buy an additional classic at the moment, especially it being a secondary phone)

I do not carry both at the same time if this is what you refer to; If it would be a bout carrying two phones at the same time, I would opt for another platform for my second phone, since this would increase my reach of features, apps or ecosystem so to speak.

Posted via CB10
    02-25-15 10:31 AM