Hello to all, I just got my first bb yesterday (8330 curve) and have been on a binge of reading (more accurately hopscotching around quite a bit), downloading, setup-ing, to where I think there's smoke coming out of my ears and I'm not sure what-all I've done. So far I have: 1) changed the default browser to operamini, 2) changed the homepage to wap.google.com, and 3) downloaded viigo. So I have a desktop icon for operamini which takes me to a bookmark listing, or alternatively if I click on the generic browser icon I go to the google startpage, or I can click on viigo icon to get directly to all the news "channels." I guess my question is, should I have picked one or the other of these things, am I ridiculously redundant as far as browser choices? Or is this a rational and typical way people go about setting up their bb's?
    11-16-08 10:48 AM
    you will most likely find yourself getting comfortable using one way more then the others and probly will just end up deleting the other methods or just forgetting them all together.
    11-16-08 10:51 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD