Custom Dictionary
    Customize your personal words by going to "Options" select "Typing and Language" and then select "Custom Dictionary".

Customize Profiles
    Blackberry allows you to customize different profiles. . For example, you can create a "Movie Profile" to silence your phone in the movie theater or a "Game Profile" to make your phone the loudest while at the game.

Blackberry Protect
    Blackberry Protect gives you the option to make the phone ring even if the phone is set to silent. You can also locate, lock or even wipe your phone if lost or stolen. Charging port broken? Use BlackBerry Protect to back-up your phone and restore it to the new device.

BBM Backup
    While in BBM, hit the Berry "Menu" key, select "Options", scroll down to "Backup Management", select "Backup" and choose to backup to the memory card or a registered e-mail address.

Change your BlackBerry ID
    Go to "Options", select "Device" and then click on "BlackBerry ID"

Faster BlackBerry
    Option 1-- Go to "Options", click on"Security", select "Advanced Security Settings", click " Memory Cleaning" and hit "Clean"
    Option 2-- From the home screen hold the "ALT" key, type LGLG when the log appears hit the "Berry" key and select "Clear Log"

Highlight multiple message
    Hold The "CAPS" key and scroll over your messages to highlight, choose to delete them by pressing the "Berry" key and select "Delete"

E-Mail Issues
    Try resending the "Service Books", Select "Messages", Hit the "Berry" Key and select "Email Account Management". Hit the "Berry" key again, select "Service Books" and then select "Send Service Books".

Jump to the Top or Bottom Of your Messages
    Type "B" for Bottom and "T" for Top

To keep a message unread
    Message and hold the "Atl" key and press "U"

Locate your BlackBerry PIN
    Simply type "my PIN" as one word in any message field then hit "Space" and your PIN will appear

Locate Your BlackBerry Model and Operating System

Read More: Mr. K's Berry Review: OS 7 Tips and Tricks
    ELoXL likes this.
    10-31-11 07:58 PM
    Hi,

My Blackberry Bold 9900 is a couple of days old and the screen keeps shooting up to the beginning of an email or whizzing to the top/oldest messages of my bbm chat........any idea how to stop this??????? Driving me insane....

Many thanks
    01-31-13 02:57 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD