Wait...until your IPhone last!!!

 Diplomatic Passport 
    It will. I ran over my iPhone 5 with my car while it was in a thin leather sleeve and it survived. That surprised me a bit. But that isn't what I'm waiting on. What will happen in a year?
    05-14-15 09:52 AM
    It will. I ran over my iPhone 5 with my car while it was in a thin leather sleeve and it survived. That surprised me a bit. But that isn't what I'm waiting on. What will happen in a year?
    Next year Iphone will put a steel frame on their 6 or 6plus so they don't bend! Same as we have on Passport!

 Diplomatic Passport 
    MarsupilamiX likes this.
    05-14-15 09:55 AM
    Next year Iphone will put a steel frame on their 6 or 6plus so they don't bend! Same as we have on Passport!

 Diplomatic Passport 
    the passport bends too so why would that help?
    reeneebob and MarsupilamiX like this.
    05-14-15 09:58 AM
    Order another one with a side-car and tell us...what will happen in a year?
    05-14-15 09:58 AM

 Diplomatic Passport 
    Actually, I think that is pretty unlikely.
    05-14-15 10:08 AM
    Here come the saviour!!!

 Diplomatic Passport 
    MarsupilamiX likes this.
    05-14-15 10:12 AM

 Diplomatic Passport 
    And I've had two 6+ in the house since September and neither are bent and I say that with minimal cases or mostly no case at all, and sitting on them.

Not sure what Bravurag is saying or insinuating that they bend if you look at them wrong...who am I kidding, I don't know what he's saying, period. Heh.

Frankly I'm not sure WTF I've read these last few pages, but it's certainly been entertaining.

Sent from my iPad Air using Tapatalk
    05-14-15 10:21 AM
    And I've had two 6+ in the house since September and neither are bent and I say that with minimal cases or mostly no case at all, and sitting on them.

Not sure what Bravurag is saying or insinuating that they bend if you look at them wrong...who am I kidding, I don't know what he's saying, period. Heh.

Frankly I'm not sure WTF I've read these last few pages, but it's certainly been entertaining.

Sent from my iPad Air using Tapatalk
    Entertainment is good. But there may be something deeper, I'm trying to figure out how to uncover it
    05-14-15 10:55 AM
    Entertainment is good. But there may be something deeper, I'm trying to figure out how to uncover it
    What you are trying to figure out?? Holding an Iphone as primary device, lurking on a forum known for BlackBerry, preaching Android and bashing BlackBerry...man you got so much time or you dedicated yourself for a cause?

 Diplomatic Passport 
    MarsupilamiX likes this.
    05-14-15 11:03 AM
    What you are trying to figure out?? Holding an Iphone as primary device, lurking on a forum known for BlackBerry, preaching Android and bashing BlackBerry...man you got so much time or you dedicated yourself for a cause?

 Diplomatic Passport 
    Something ----- Wonderful!
    MarsupilamiX likes this.
    05-14-15 11:05 AM

 Diplomatic Passport 
    All iPhone's bend because some people reported that theirs bent. So all Passports must bend because many people in the forum have reported theirs bent. And all Passports must have the screen lifting issue because many people have reported that as well. And all Passports must have the double typing issue because a countless number of people are having that issue again.
    05-14-15 12:43 PM
    Oh it's getting deep alright. Not something you'd want to uncover tho.
    05-14-15 01:11 PM
    Wow, generally people can tell the difference between naivete and sarcasm.
    So now you're going to downplay your iphone plug as sarcasm.

Dude save yourself. You're not contributing anything.

Posted via the CB10 App on my Z10
    05-14-15 01:29 PM

 Diplomatic Passport 
    Generally people with more than 1000 posts are not termed "lurkers"
    TgeekB and reeneebob like this.
    05-14-15 01:30 PM
    So now you're going to downplay your iphone plug as sarcasm.

Dude save yourself. You're not contributing anything.

If I did want to "plug" iphones would I come to a forum where people using a phone that had 0.5% market share read? I am not plugging anything here. However, I did point out, quite accurately I believe, inaccurate content in posts. I am not sure why you keep making this about me, instead of the content of posts, the phones are related.
    05-14-15 01:32 PM
    Oh it's getting deep alright. Not something you'd want to uncover tho.
    Hey, they are doing a small run of X- File episodes next year. Who knows.......
    05-14-15 01:36 PM
    Generally people with more than 1000 posts are not termed "lurkers"
    Usually people with Iphone creeping on CB, preaching Android called Lurkers!!! They don't contribute on IMore anymore and useless for their community!

 Diplomatic Passport 
    MarsupilamiX likes this.
    05-14-15 01:38 PM
    Usually people with Iphone creeping on CB, preaching Android called Lurkers!!! They don't contribute on IMore anymore and useless for their community!

 Diplomatic Passport 
    Well, no. Not really.
    05-14-15 01:57 PM
    The problem i see with this "BB10 will soon gain apps" is that in 2 years BB10 has gained NO traction with developers at all. The only big-name app devs that fully support BB10 is Whatsapp and Twitter.

I also have a theory that the current market cannot successfully support more than 3 OSs, and so far Windows phone is winning the 3rd place battle.
    GadgetTravel likes this.
    05-14-15 02:48 PM
    Come on, where's the party??? We'll even bring beer.
    I hope it's a really good IPA.

Be classically hip with the BlackBerry Classic
    extisis likes this.
    05-14-15 03:51 PM
    If I did want to "plug" iphones would I come to a forum where people using a phone that had 0.5% market share read? I am not plugging anything here. However, I did point out, quite accurately I believe, inaccurate content in posts. I am not sure why you keep making this about me, instead of the content of posts, the phones are related.
    You write too much yet say nothing.

05-14-15 08:18 PM
    You write too much yet say nothing.

Uh-huh.

I think I have figured out this thread. It's complicated and will be long so I won't have time to post until the weekend probably but you're gonna love it. Really.

Speaking of not saying anything, I'm still waiting on what specific things to expect to see in a year from BB
    05-14-15 08:23 PM
    I hope it's a really good IPA.

Be classically hip with the BlackBerry Classic
    how about a good nitro stout?
    05-14-15 08:51 PM

People have options to get apps, and it is buy an Apple or Android device, or go through a bunch of work arounds on BB10. The market has spoken on which way they prefer.
    For most people, BBW, Amazon, and 1 Mobile Market have a zillion apps that download and work perfectly with no work around. I wasted my time with the whole Snap routine only to learn there is nothing on Google Play I was interested in. In some geographic areas, and in some professions, BB10 is big so the 1%, that the haters on here refer to constantly, is global. Guys like me are the silent majority on this forum and love our BlackBerry's, the ultimate communication devices.

TCB on Z10
    05-14-15 09:14 PM
    The Passport bends only in ways a serious business user world require.

Z30 / STA100-5 /10.3.1.1784 (no more double-typing Q10).
    05-14-15 09:52 PM
289 ... 89101112