That's not true, to be leader you have to use something different? Rubbish. Everyone uses what they prefer and what's best for them... Simples!
    To be leader you should know your requirements and then you decide what to use! This formula makes your preference!
    I don't like to answer your "Rubbish" part!

 Diplomatic Passport 
    MarsupilamiX likes this.
    05-13-15 05:10 PM
    To be leader you should know your requirements and then you decide what to use! This formula makes your preference!
    I don't like to answer your "Rubbish" part!

 Diplomatic Passport 

That's how everyone gets their phones though.
    pantlesspenguin likes this.
    05-13-15 05:21 PM
    That's how everyone gets their phones though.
    Yet everyone is not a leader!

 Diplomatic Passport 
    MarsupilamiX likes this.
    05-13-15 05:23 PM
    Best thread in a long time!
    05-13-15 06:04 PM
    Bravurag, whatever you're smoking, wish you'd share it with us. ;-)

Posted via C5303
    05-13-15 06:06 PM
    Bravurag needs to have a heart to heart with Crackberry Kevin

Posted via CB10
    05-13-15 06:14 PM
    If I need to follow the Herd I can easily buy Android and actually I bought, but couldn't last six months. I feel satisfied when I use BlackBerry! In real world 99% are followers..rest are leaders!

 Diplomatic Passport 
    Now you're showing your true colors.

Be classically hip with the BlackBerry Classic
    05-13-15 06:22 PM
    the op is still drunk ....3 days later i think....
    05-13-15 06:50 PM
    Yet everyone is not a leader!

 Diplomatic Passport 
    That's fine....as long as you aren't claiming that everyone that uses a BlackBerry is a leader. BlackBerry does great at productivity but that in no way means that people can't be productive on other operating systems.

Posted via CB10
    Last edited by Rello; 05-13-15 at 11:55 PM.
    05-13-15 08:48 PM
    They may be having a party for the last three days and only invited some of the people on the thread.
    05-13-15 09:30 PM
    They may be having a party for the last three days and only invited some of the people on the thread.
    It's a new party though, so don't worry, more will show up
    05-13-15 09:38 PM
    Why would I want to dodge? Who cares. How is it relevant to the thread or broader discussion?
    it's not a matter of wanting. you already did it.

and you can ask Bravurag that.
    05-13-15 09:57 PM
    Eventually.
    Maybe

Posted via CB10
    05-13-15 10:00 PM

The thread isn't about me. There is nothing reasonable to dodge nor a reason to dodge being discussed. Well, at least on this planet. How is what I like relevant to the thread? I asked you, not him.
    05-13-15 11:27 PM
    The "app gap" feels greater than it did a year ago for me thanks to apps not being updated for 10.3 or the Passport. Also Snapchat shutting down Snap2Chat/Snap10. Between that and a few other apps I'm forced to carry an iPhone 5C as an "iPod" to have all the apps I desire.
    05-13-15 11:30 PM
    With all of the negative comments on this topic, I want to say BlackBerry will find a new way to load any app or the equivalent of within a year. They will once again become the leader in the smartphone market. I've had this feeling for some time. Say what you will. Also the new slider will be awesome and the most popular phone so far. Stay positive, it only gets better.

Posted via CB10
    Last edited by tmanthib; 05-15-15 at 06:34 PM.
    05-14-15 12:45 AM
    With all of the negative comments on this topic, I want to say BlackBerry will find anew way to load any app or the equivalent of within a year. The will once again become the leader in the smartphone market. I've had this feeling for some time. Say what you will. Also the new slider will be awesome and the most popular phone so far. Stay positive, it only gets better.

Posted via CB10
    Come on, where's the party??? We'll even bring beer.
    05-14-15 01:15 AM
    Don't you think your comments are harsh? You declaring me drunk, are you cop or what? What I have learned on these threads is tolerance! I am talking about hope and you are talking stupidity!

 Diplomatic Passport 
    MarsupilamiX likes this.
    05-14-15 04:58 AM

If you ask me honestly Gadget Travel is proving something which is illogical to me with the "Help" of one or two other fella. Talking about processors is relevant to apps thread and when ask him if he likes anything in BlackBerry then it becomes irrelevant. No he doesn't like anything in BlackBerry but he still so concerned!

 Diplomatic Passport 
    MarsupilamiX likes this.
    05-14-15 05:04 AM
    Bravurag, whatever you're smoking, wish you'd share it with us. ;-)

Posted via C5303
    Honestly I never smoke!

 Diplomatic Passport 
    MarsupilamiX likes this.
    05-14-15 05:09 AM
    I would rather compromise on apps than having a OS with thousand door open for a burglars.

 Diplomatic Passport 
    MarsupilamiX and tmanthib like this.
    05-14-15 05:14 AM
    If you ask me honestly Gadget Travel is proving something which is illogical to me with the "Help" of one or two other fella. Talking about processors is relevant to apps thread and when ask him if he likes anything in BlackBerry then it becomes irrelevant. No he doesn't like anything in BlackBerry but he still so concerned!

 Diplomatic Passport 
    I'll go with my previous answer, I really have no idea what you are talking about. Or more specifically, why you are talking about processors. And I am good with that.
    05-14-15 05:15 AM
    Gadgets Travel / BlackBerry Haters

Mark my words BlackBerry will find new ways of apps and they Shall be rising again! We can set a time let's say a Year and we can discuss it later. I am businessman and I am understanding their action plan.

 Diplomatic Passport 
    MarsupilamiX and tmanthib like this.
    05-14-15 05:19 AM
    Gadgets Travel / BlackBerry Haters

Mark my words BlackBerry will find new ways of apps and they Shall be rising again! We can set a time let's say a Year and we can discuss it later. I am businessman and I am understanding their action plan.

 Diplomatic Passport 
    A year. Yes, let's see in a year. What will happen in a year objectively. Very objectively (I'm not a businessman, I'm a scientist), what data and how will it change? Will they outsell apple in a year?

Posted via CB10
    05-14-15 05:24 AM
    A year. Yes, let's see in a year. What will happen in a year objectively. Very objectively (I'm not a businessman, I'm a scientist), what data and how will it change? Will they outsell apple in a year?

Posted via CB10
    A year! Yes but not on apple thing! This thread was about apps! Isn't it?

 Diplomatic Passport 
    MarsupilamiX likes this.
    05-14-15 05:33 AM
289 ... 678910 ...