Maybe you're wrong.
    Yes maybe! And my maybe say "maybe BlackBerry has done something wrong with you, that's why you jump up in every thread and spread hate against BlackBerry"

Please help your community! They need BlackBerry suite to feel protected and many other software.

 Diplomatic Passport 
    MarsupilamiX likes this.
    05-13-15 05:07 AM
    Yes maybe! And my maybe say "maybe BlackBerry has done something wrong with you, that's why you jump up in every thread and spread hate against BlackBerry"

Please help your community! They need BlackBerry suite to feel protected and many other software.

 Diplomatic Passport 
    Stating facts rather than things that are simply untrue isn't hate. I'm not here to help or hurt Blackberry but to discuss the phones and to some extent the company. I do that without making stuff up.
    05-13-15 05:13 AM
    Stating facts rather than things that are simply untrue isn't hate. I'm not here to help or hurt Blackberry but to discuss the phones and to some extent the company. I do that without making stuff up.
    There is difference between facts and perceptions! Do you like anything in BlackBerry???

 Diplomatic Passport 
    MarsupilamiX likes this.
    05-13-15 05:19 AM
    I've used one almost constantly since before they were phone, just email devices. At one time I had at least two active on different carriers at the same time. I have one now active as my second phone (personal account carrier). So what do you think?

That doesn't mean BB10 has been a success, that it is selling enough phones to attract many app developers (the actual topic of this thread) or that they aren't losing money on handsets.

Posted via CB10
    05-13-15 06:04 AM
    CEO acquired many companies as well! Any thoughts?

 Diplomatic Passport 
    Look Squirrel. Buying companies doesn't change the profitability of the handset division. Might some day, but the CEO has recently stated that they are still losing money on handsets. Also all of the handsets you mentioned in another post are so far sales failures. Passport isn't selling in numbers. If this next quarterly report doesn't show an uptick then the Classic is a failure. The Leap will likely be a failure. BBOS numbers will have dropped again significantly. You can't look at these numbers and see anything positive in regards to handsets. I'll reserve final judgements until this coming conference call, but unless BlackBerry sells 3 Million+ Classic's, then the device was a complete waste of time and engineering resources as it will not have accomplished the stated mission of converting BBOS users over and the fallacy that the lack of a tool belt is the reason BB10 didn't take off will be exposed. They could have been making and releasing devices people who have invested in BB10 would buy and be releasing improved devices that would allow them to advance the OS further instead of holding things back with optimizing efforts to support three year old hardware and stuttering keyboards.

Posted via CB10
    05-13-15 06:05 AM
    I've used one almost constantly since before they were phone, just email devices. At one time I had at least two active on different carriers at the same time. I have one now active as my second phone (personal account carrier). So what do you think?

That doesn't mean BB10 has been a success, that it is selling enough phones to attract many app developers (the actual topic of this thread) or that they aren't losing money on handsets.

Posted via CB10
    I didn't ask how many devices you have owned!

I rephrase, What do you like in BlackBerry OS, hardware etc.?

 Diplomatic Passport 
    MarsupilamiX likes this.
    05-13-15 06:15 AM
    Look Squirrel. Buying companies doesn't change the profitability of the handset division. Might some day, but the CEO has recently stated that they are still losing money on handsets. Also all of the handsets you mentioned in another post are so far sales failures. Passport isn't selling in numbers. If this next quarterly report doesn't show an uptick then the Classic is a failure. The Leap will likely be a failure. BBOS numbers will have dropped again significantly. You can't look at these numbers and see anything positive in regards to handsets. I'll reserve final judgements until this coming conference call, but unless BlackBerry sells 3 Million+ Classic's, then the device was a complete waste of time and engineering resources as it will not have accomplished the stated mission of converting BBOS users over and the fallacy that the lack of a tool belt is the reason BB10 didn't take off will be exposed. They could have been making and releasing devices people who have invested in BB10 would buy and be releasing improved devices that would allow them to advance the OS further instead of holding things back with optimizing efforts to support three year old hardware and stuttering keyboards.

Posted via CB10
    As a consumer I don't care how much they are earning! I like their Hardware, OS and Innovation! As long as they are making competitive OS and hardware, I am in! Otherwise it's my money to spend. Numbers may be important for critics but not for me as consumer.

RIGHT NOW TRUTH IS I LOVE BLACKBERRY!!

 Diplomatic Passport 
    MarsupilamiX likes this.
    05-13-15 06:21 AM

Posted via CB10
    I don't need to buy BlackBerry company!!

 Diplomatic Passport 
    MarsupilamiX likes this.
    05-13-15 06:22 AM
    As a consumer I don't care how much they are earning! I like their Hardware, OS and Innovation! As long as they are making competitive OS and hardware, I am in! Otherwise it's my money to spend. Numbers may be important for critics but not for me as consumer.

RIGHT NOW TRUTH IS I LOVE BLACKBERRY!!

 Diplomatic Passport 
    As a consumer I don't care either but it will end hardware of the trend continues. Our opinions differ. In my opinion the hardware choices stink compared to BB10 launch because they are still releasing new devices with the same specs as the launch devices, they are focusing on devices that most of the existing Bb10 user base doesn't want, and the optimizing of the OS for archaic hardware is only holding back the OS potential. They have one device with modern'ish specs and nothing for Z users to upgrade to. I have no desire to go back to stuttering keys and losing my screen real estate for a contraption that will eventually fail and won't increase the speed of my typing one bit. I was a BlackBerry PKB user for years, but I will never go back to one again.

Posted via CB10
    05-13-15 06:40 AM
    I didn't ask how many devices you have owned!

I rephrase, What do you like in BlackBerry OS, hardware etc.?

 Diplomatic Passport 
    That has nothing to do with the topic of the thread nor of the issues that are being discussed as part of that.
    MarsupilamiX and Maxxxpower like this.
    05-13-15 06:40 AM
    As a consumer I don't care how much they are earning! I like their Hardware, OS and Innovation! As long as they are making competitive OS and hardware, I am in!
    If their hardware and OS aren't selling well (and this is, currently, the case), then they are, by definition, not competitive. And if they're losing money in hardware, they will stop making it. And if they aren't making hardware, they will stop development of their operating system.
    05-13-15 06:45 AM
    If their hardware and OS aren't selling well (and this is, currently, the case), then they are, by definition, not competitive. And if they're losing money in hardware, they will stop making it. And if they aren't making hardware, they will stop development of their operating system.
    And then there shall be no blackberry!!! I heard this part of story million time. CB is full of this ****. Right now they exist and I love their products. Software + Hardware..

 Diplomatic Passport 
    MarsupilamiX and TCB on Z10 like this.
    05-13-15 09:08 AM
    That has nothing to do with the topic of the thread nor of the issues that are being discussed as part of that.
    nice dodge.
    MarsupilamiX likes this.
    05-13-15 09:47 AM
    I don't understand the hateration on BlackBerry. I love mine and I have had every os out here but I still coming back to BlackBerry. I guess if they go down for good I will have no choice but until they do I will keep buying my bbs and that's a fact.

Posted via CB10
    mnc76 and TCB on Z10 like this.
    05-13-15 09:48 AM
    I have to disagree here with Bla1ze. It is really wrong to stomp the app issue. Well I discuss BlackBerry not only in BlackBerry related forums. I know quite a bunch of people on Androids. And while they agree that BLEND, HUB etc. And connectivity on BlackBerry is second to none, then again "apps" surface at the end. Ok,working people. Let aside games. All major apps necessary to keep you going are there. In abundance. Then remember in android apps running on 10.3.1 and you lose count. Unless of course you need running 13 different let's say You tube apps at a time for example. Then the most interesting comes in: majority of those relying on apps androidists using... 5 to 10 apps during working week! And all those are corresponding apps on BlackBerry. Then there are even largest army of people using their budget android to the extent of low quality pics, some social and basic phone function. Then... upgrade comes in. And they run to buy another budget handset with... LOTS OF APPS because current device's brain could not keep up! And yes. Now quick reminder : 1. HUB 2. BLEND 3. CONNECTIVITY 4. CUSTOMISATION etc.

Posted via CB10
    MarsupilamiX likes this.
    05-13-15 09:54 AM
    I see a few flaws in he BB running Android as a savior crowd. First, BB will need to make handsets that can compete with today's flagships on specs. Second, It will not necessarily end the app gap. Android apps are designed for 16X9 touch devices. Will developers modify their apps gor BB's non-standard display formats or PKB?
    05-13-15 10:30 AM
    I see a few flaws in he BB running Android as a savior crowd. First, BB will need to make handsets that can compete with today's flagships on specs. Second, It will not necessarily end the app gap. Android apps are designed for 16X9 touch devices. Will developers modify their apps gor BB's non-standard display formats or PKB?
    It depends what is your choice in apps, me I have LINE only! Rest BlackBerry fulfil my needs!

 Diplomatic Passport 
    MarsupilamiX and extisis like this.
    05-13-15 10:39 AM
    It's also depend on your age, profession and interests!

 Diplomatic Passport 
    MarsupilamiX likes this.
    05-13-15 10:41 AM
    nice dodge.

Why would I want to dodge? Who cares. How is it relevant to the thread or broader discussion?
    05-13-15 10:42 AM
    I have to disagree here with Bla1ze. It is really wrong to stomp the app issue. Well I discuss BlackBerry not only in BlackBerry related forums. I know quite a bunch of people on Androids. And while they agree that BLEND, HUB etc. And connectivity on BlackBerry is second to none, then again "apps" surface at the end. Ok,working people. Let aside games. All major apps necessary to keep you going are there. In abundance. Then remember in android apps running on 10.3.1 and you lose count. Unless of course you need running 13 different let's say You tube apps at a time for example. Then the most interesting comes in: majority of those relying on apps androidists using... 5 to 10 apps during working week! And all those are corresponding apps on BlackBerry. Then there are even largest army of people using their budget android to the extent of low quality pics, some social and basic phone function. Then... upgrade comes in. And they run to buy another budget handset with... LOTS OF APPS because current device's brain could not keep up! And yes. Now quick reminder : 1. HUB 2. BLEND 3. CONNECTIVITY 4. CUSTOMISATION etc.

Posted via CB10
    Not that I am aware of. As I understand it you can't seamlessly install and run apps from the Google store. The majority of people aren't going to mess with anything other than downloading an app and using it. The apps also are really lacking on cross-platform capability compared to iOS and I suspect Windows.
    05-13-15 10:45 AM
    It's also depend on your age, profession and interests!

 Diplomatic Passport 
    Has nothing to do with that. Will Android developers be interested in designing apps for a 1:1 format? or to account that there is a physical keyboard?
    05-13-15 11:47 AM
    Has nothing to do with that. Will Android developers be interested in designing apps for a 1:1 format? or to account that there is a physical keyboard?
    I think necessary applications are already there in BBW! If BlackBerry users are missing some razzle dazzle that's ok. By the time BlackBerry developer can develop those applications. Android applications didn't come overnight! Same with BlackBerry Apps

 Diplomatic Passport 
    MarsupilamiX likes this.
    05-13-15 12:41 PM
    I think the fans here should start requesting apps from its developers on their forum, blogs or their social account or even in the app review on app stores

Posted via CB10
    05-13-15 12:48 PM
    I think necessary applications are already there in BBW! If BlackBerry users are missing some razzle dazzle that's ok. By the time BlackBerry developer can develop those applications. Android applications didn't come overnight! Same with BlackBerry Apps

 Diplomatic Passport 
    Yet you said you loaded Line, which isn't technically available on BlackBerry. So what if you had no way to get Line on your device? Now substitute Line for an app that someone else sees as important.

Posted via CB10
    05-13-15 12:49 PM

 Diplomatic Passport 
    Except that there is no evidence that the Blackberry apps will ever come. It doesn't matter why the apps aren't there nor how long it took for Android. There isn't much reason to develop apps for a platform that is under 1% market share, which I think describes Blackberry currently.
    MarsupilamiX and eyesopen1111 like this.
    05-13-15 12:52 PM
289 ... 45678 ...