I just got a Torch 9810 and love it. Only problem I am having is with Vimeo videos. Everything I play one, it plays to the right of the screen and not centered. Is this common or unique to my device. Can anyone else try it out and report back. They use to work pretty well on my Style, so I know its possible. Please help. Thanks.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-15-11 08:07 PM
    No one????

11-16-11 11:19 AM
    Works in center fine for me... but I am on a 9900, not a Torch.
    moe1up likes this.
    11-16-11 02:07 PM
    Works in center fine for me... but I am on a 9900, not a Torch.

Okay...maybe its specific to the Torch then...or maybe its just mine. Anyone with a Torch care to test?
    11-16-11 03:00 PM
    More specifically, heres what I am getting:
    11-16-11 03:14 PM
    Looks strange... do you have it only with vimeo?
    11-17-11 03:25 AM
    So far its only with Vimeo. YouTube works fine. It does this if I go to vimeo.com/m or if I play a Vimeo hosted video that is embedded on another site.

11-17-11 08:11 AM
    Okay so I have had this problem with my Torch and now the Bold 9900. Any ideas guys ? I really hate that I cannot access Vimeo correctly.
    12-02-11 12:25 PM
    More specifically, heres what I am getting:
    i have the 9930 and vimeo videos look just like that on my phone. I've tried to play Vimeo videos before and I would only get audio and couldnt see the video.

Youtube videos work fine.

Currently Vimeo is not supported on Blackberry:

Vimeo for Blackberry in the Help Forum on Vimeo

Found this in their forum from 1 year ago:

Daniel Hayek staff 1 year ago
    "Hi Andrew, at this time we do not support the Blackberry format but we may have some compatibility down the line."

More recent comment:

Soxiam staff 10 months ago
    "we have a need to keep innovating and on mobile platforms with less than ideal flash support, we don't think it's wise to spend our limited resources trying to support them."
    12-02-11 01:43 PM
    i have the 9930 and vimeo videos look just like that on my phone. I've tried to play Vimeo videos before and I would only get audio and couldnt see the video.

Youtube videos work fine.

Currently Vimeo is not supported on Blackberry:

Vimeo for Blackberry in the Help Forum on Vimeo

Found this in their forum from 1 year ago:

Daniel Hayek staff 1 year ago
    "Hi Andrew, at this time we do not support the Blackberry format but we may have some compatibility down the line."

More recent comment:

Soxiam staff 10 months ago
    "we have a need to keep innovating and on mobile platforms with less than ideal flash support, we don't think it's wise to spend our limited resources trying to support them."
    Thanks for the info. I just got a 9900 and yeah the same thing happened. I really hate that it doesn't work for us.
    12-06-11 05:59 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD