I spoke with our corp Verizon rep who found out today the Niagara has been renamed to the Tour, so whoever posted that rumor earlier is correct.

Also, the phone is officially 45-60 days out from today, sucks.

I never post in here but use it a lot, have a Storm that Im waiting to replace with this one.
    06-04-09 02:41 PM
    The Tour name was confirmed a while ago. It was basically confirmed when the Niagara forum was renamed to Tour.
    06-04-09 02:49 PM
    I spoke with our corp Verizon rep who found out today the Niagara has been renamed to the Tour, so whoever posted that rumor earlier is correct.

Also, the phone is officially 45-60 days out from today, sucks.

I never post in here but use it a lot, have a Storm that Im waiting to replace with this one.
    Most of the 'rumors' you read about on here are not rumors, it is leaked information. People on Crackberry always know before Verizon store reps or CS reps.
    06-04-09 08:36 PM
    No effing way!!

I was so excited that I just spoke with the president of RIM and he confirmed this, then he also told me that grass is green, 2+2=4, and there are 7 days in a week.

He also mentioned that Blackberry may be changing it's name to Raspberry.

Seriously, I don't know how you could use these forums alot and not see that this information has been available for quite some time.
    06-04-09 08:43 PM
    No effing way!!

I was so excited that I just spoke with the president of RIM and he confirmed this, then he also told me that grass is green, 2+2=4, and there are 7 days in a week.

He also mentioned that Blackberry may be changing it's name to Raspberry.

Seriously, I don't know how you could use these forums alot and not see that this information has been available for quite some time.
    Really??? Rqaspberry???
    I want to be first in line for a Raspberry!!!
    No wait.... Nevermind.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-05-09 06:57 AM
    Only name changed ? What about all other specs is there any extra things that they bundled in ?
    06-07-09 06:27 AM
    hmm....

don't rag the guy to hard he was trying to get popular..

sorry buddy we know this information

are leaked release date has been pretty stable so far as the week of july 13th
    06-07-09 07:21 AM
    Lol. Wow. This information has been leaked for months! How lucky of you to be so 2000 and late!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-07-09 10:20 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD