09-29-13 07:29 AM
33 12
tools
    The company may be completely eff'd up but the one thing they got right is my Z10 and the OS.

Posted via CB10 on my Z10 featuring BBM Channel C0002FE04
    09-27-13 08:56 PM
    Interesting thread and no offense taken because I use all platforms. Most ppl(CB members/potential BB Owners) have pumped the brakes and are concerned about the latest consistent flow of negativity related to BlackBerry. The same ppl that looked forward to a new Z10 a year ago, are now, questioning their purchases. Others are concerned over how their peers will treat them, belittle/scorn/laugh at them for owning a BlackBerry because the word is 'BlackBerry is Dead"- which is crap. Regardless of what is posted in the media or on here, my BlackBerry didn't suddenly change or start giving me problems. I'm still enjoying mine. Want to know why? Simply put, I waited two years for an LTE BlackBerry and there's no reason "not" to enjoy it- now.
    eddy_berry likes this.
    09-27-13 09:48 PM
    But that might not but every test there did the z10 came our on top only to problems with BlackBerry right now is 1 apps and 2 when ppl here BlackBerry there thing old keyboard phones

Posted via CB10
    09-27-13 10:14 PM
    I have been it tech for 20 years and bb10 is the best OS and technically superb than anything out there. But the best does not always wins, bull**** wins just like Microsoft won 15 years ago when while apple offered better OS and technology

Posted via CB10
    09-27-13 10:49 PM
    Slow? I showed my friend my Z10 and her was shocked

Z10 posted
    09-27-13 10:59 PM
    With all due respect, coming from a household with multiple Android devices and having actually used them and listening to feedbacks from other users, u have to spend more time with the BB10 yourself. Then you will fully understand the fluidity of the OS, the integration that makes organization so seamless and how simple the UI is. As a communication device, it has been wonderful.

Curve 8320, Bold 9780, Bold 9900, PB 64gb, Z10
    09-27-13 11:20 PM
    Wow! lol!! Ok, seems like people have taken this the wrong way. Calm down girls it's just a phone!

From reading all your replies it is clear that BlackBerry users feel passionate about their handsets and that's great. But, it is also clear that the majority fail to understand exactly why it is BlackBerry have done so badly compared to others, and using the, 'People don't give BlackBerry a chance' argument is quite frankly just pathetic.

You cannot say, oh i read the OP and fell asleep, he is talking rubbish blah blah blah. The way i feel is how a lot of other smartphone users feel, and is why BlackBerry have failed to capture the market share.

As for the browser issue, ok fair enough i am sure it has improved since i last used the Z10, but to say it is one of the fastest? Hmmm i will have to see that for myself and come back to you on that one.

For the second time I am not BlackBerry bashing here, and i am not a troll! This is a genuine discussion about why BlackBerry have failed and it seems like some of you just cannot hold a discussion without thinking that someone who disagrees with you is either a Troll, or has never used a BlackBerry and doesn't know what they are talking about.

Shame, as i started this to try and engage in some serious ideas / opinions, but reading through this all many have done is just come out with childish, 'BlackBerry is the best, you don't know what you're talking about' stance.

So, i will come at it from a different angle... Why do you keep your BB Z10 / Q10? What for you makes it a handset you would not part with?
    Last edited by justinlee; 10-04-13 at 04:00 PM.
    09-29-13 07:23 AM
    Your last sentence says exactly what the OP is doing. Without any experience with the product he's going by what he thinks of the product. People who jump to conclusion are ignorant in my eyes.

Posted via CB10
    How do you know i have no experience of the product? You yourself said, 'People who jump to conclusions are just ignorant in my eyes.'

Oh dear!
    kevinnugent likes this.
    09-29-13 07:29 AM
33 12