Hey some people would complain if they won a gold bar, carping its not platinum .
    On CB, the complaint would likely be that gold bar is too heavy to lift and inconvenient to deal with and having to walk into a branch somewhere to deposit gold bar..
    01-11-17 02:52 PM
    On CB, the complaint would likely be that gold bar is too heavy to lift and inconvenient to deal with and having to walk into a branch somewhere to deposit gold bar..
    On the other hand, some BB10 diehards would appreciate getting their weekly pay in goldflakes, and then explain all the go arounds to how to get merchants to accept or convert to currency. They would justify this by how more secure Gold is than Fiat Currency.
    01-11-17 02:55 PM
    On the other hand, some BB10 diehards would appreciate getting their weekly pay in goldflakes, and then explain all the go arounds to how to get merchants to accept or convert to currency. They would justify this by how more secure Gold is than Fiat Currency.
    I love your style.......give that man a WOOF !!
    anon(3732391) likes this.
    01-11-17 03:01 PM
    Gold is more secure than Fiat currency and I have nothing against Fiat.

Posted via CB10
    01-11-17 03:42 PM
    Gold is more secure than Fiat currency and I have nothing against Fiat.

Posted via CB10
    Guess that depends at price/oz you bought at. Spending gold in retail establishments is another story...
    01-11-17 05:38 PM
    Look I understand that as a user of OS 10 we are in the minority, but BlackBerry keeps marketing to the commercial side for handsets. Yet walks away from BlackBerry Link? I have brought this up many times with our company rep from BlackBerry, and he too can't understand it.

So software company.........fix your software.............if not stop posting it on your web site and take down the advertising for the OS 10 phones that tout Link as well.

That's my rant..................oh well onto the important stuff......................hockey!

WOOF!
    You call THAT a rant???? That's more like a ramble!
    Now I realize that most everything that works for me doesn't seem to work for anyone else, so humor me!
    Uninstall the software and reinstall the software. B U T... when you open Link right click and "run as administrator."

Unless, of course you have the (wimpy) home version of whatever OS you have on your computer, in which case... WOOF!
    anon(9742832) likes this.
    01-11-17 09:22 PM
    Come on, Chuck! Don't tell me you haven't complained, at least once, about those damn bars being too heavy!!
    Actually, I don't think most of the complainers here would complain as you described. I don't think they'd even know what it was!
    01-11-17 09:28 PM
    If only Chen would just pay all the merchants to accept flakes! Stupid Chen.
    01-11-17 09:53 PM
    I wouldn't call Chen stupid. It's all the flakes before him that screwed it up.
    01-12-17 02:14 AM
    I love your style.......give that man a WOOF !!
    Isn't someone supposed to clean up your woof??
    01-12-17 02:16 AM
    Couldn't care less about cars or BlackBerry's IoT, regardless of how innovative it is.

How many people on this forum are here to discuss QNX in cars or BlackBerry Radar? Didn't think so.

Those things are of interest to the 'shareholders'. And one thing we all know from experience is that BlackBerry will fall over itself to shaft its own customers if the shareholders want more money. Everyone should be very careful before buying anything from Blackberry and ensure they have thoroughly researched it first to see whether it's actually being phased out or not. Because you can't trust a thing that comes out of Chen's mouth.
    berrydroid likes this.
    01-12-17 02:20 AM
    AND you'd have to give the bank or exchange your personal information. Goddamn data mining banks!

Blackberry Poptart SE - Cricket Wireless
    DrBoomBotz and anon(9742832) like this.
    01-12-17 05:21 AM
    Software company means:

-Enterprise servers.
    -Somehow automotive stuff.
    - BlackBerry Android apps.

And that's it.

I really miss Mike Lazaridis in this company.
    He might have been a bad CEO, but man he knew about engineering and new technology.

The "new BlackBerry" is just like any other software company.
    It's there, yup.

Posted via CB10
    01-12-17 07:12 AM
    You are claiming that BlackBerry would stand to lose half the value on their remaining BB10 devices if they were to declare BB10 EOL. That is the part I consider an exaggeration; there is no evidence of a co-relation between device pricing and the quality of OS support being offered by BlackBerry. BB10 device pricing remains relatively stable despite BB10 'support' being reduced to what even the fiercest die-hards would call lip service. The write-down on the Android Priv, by comparison, is >40% after barely one year, despite the fact BlackBerry Android is still extremely well supported.
    Just wait a little longer.
    They just tell the world "how commited they are to OS10" as long they can sell the rest of their stock OS10 stock devices, without any effort.
    When stocks are empty:
    OS10 turns EOL.

And somehow it's still good marketing to brag with OS10's outstanding privacy and security (that Android will never reach).
    So, cheap marketing and easy money without any big investments.

Thanks John!

Posted via CB10
    01-12-17 07:15 AM
    AND you'd have to give the bank or exchange your personal information. Goddamn data mining banks!

Blackberry Poptart SE - Cricket Wireless
    Watch those banks they are everywhere!
    01-12-17 09:14 AM
    The best part of this post is that you're commenting on your own post. I love it.
    01-12-17 09:28 AM
    The best part of this post is that you're commenting on your own post. I love it.

That's why he is Chuck!
    01-12-17 09:48 AM
    ????
    01-12-17 09:50 AM
    Look I understand that as a user of OS 10 we are in the minority, but BlackBerry keeps marketing to the commercial side for handsets. Yet walks away from BlackBerry Link? I have brought this up many times with our company rep from BlackBerry, and he too can't understand it.

So software company.........fix your software.............if not stop posting it on your web site and take down the advertising for the OS 10 phones that tout Link as well.

That's my rant..................oh well onto the important stuff......................hockey!

WOOF!
    I suspect that we are not even the minority !!!!

Posted via CB10
    01-12-17 12:15 PM
    People these days would complain about the gold bars and harp on why they didn't get it via ApplePay.
    01-12-17 12:50 PM
    ????
    You quoted yourself.
    Attached Thumbnails Blackberry the new software company.......-38388.jpg  
    01-12-17 08:43 PM
    You quoted yourself.
    I hit reply with post instead of edit post. Does it mean something?
    01-12-17 09:27 PM
47 12