You know me , Prem! Always glad to cause a little controversy!!

When you get a new OS on your computer, ya never here anyone complaining about updates.
    So why, do these kids make such a big deal about it on their mobile devices.

My Passport runs greats. It's got all the upgrades it needs.. and as long as a few updates for maintenance comes along I'm a happy camper.
    But the minute a new device comes out, they just have to have it and then they just continue to complain.

I just don't get it. I guess it must have something to do with being 65 and growing up with different values like peace and harmony stuff.
    I guess I was just too old when the negativity phase hit.
    Make sure you follow up your broad generalizations of those younger than you with "in my opinion."
    TgeekB likes this.
    05-30-16 09:11 AM
    Make sure you follow up your broad generalizations of those younger than you with "in my opinion."
    Ahh yes, the old egocentric viewpoint "my generation was so much better than today".
    05-30-16 12:33 PM
    Ahh yes, the old egocentric viewpoint "my generation was so much better than today".
    IGNORE THIS POST
    WOW! You guys have some major self esteem issues (in MY opinion )
    I wasn't attacking anyone, "personally," but merely suggesting that BB10 is STILL on !!

I've found that when people attack others in these threads it because they have nothing good to say about the issue so they use their insecurities to belittle (ME) in this particular
    situation, which helps no one,

If you have nothing of any use to offer and you seem to be putting the entire BB10 experience down...... Why are you here other than to make trouble for others?

As a long standing member of this wonderful community, I do my best to HELP others and keep things in a positive flow. If that offends anybody perhaps you're in the wrong place.
    I'm just speaking generally and it's just my opinion, which, in the Grand Scheme doesn't mean beans.

OH and thank you for busting my old ego and the lesson about following up..... I'm sure that will be very useful to no one.

OK, Your turn to have the last work about me or perhaps say something useful to do with the issues on this thread!

If I were me, I'd simply ignore this post!
    05-30-16 01:26 PM
    You know me , Prem! Always glad to cause a little controversy!!.
    So do you like controversy or not?
    05-30-16 01:40 PM
    Seriously why is this clown not banned yet? Freakin spammer.

Was there any clown in particular that you were speaking about? or were you just clowning around in general???
    This is just a suggestion but, before you accuse others of "spamming" compare the number of posts they have to your own.

It highly unlikely that anyone with 20,000 or so posts more than you is spamming.... where as someone with a much lower count that has nothing helpful to say
    may actually be the true spammer.
    (just my opinion)

Ahh! THere you are!
    05-30-16 01:41 PM
    Seriously? That's where you ended up after that post. I'm from a younger gen and it never crossed my mind to find offense in that.
    anon(3732391) likes this.
    05-30-16 02:14 PM
    Seriously? That's where you ended up after that post. I'm from a younger gen and it never crossed my mind to find offense in that.
    It wasn't offensive at all, but if you believe being 65 means you have values that prevent you from being negative (read being honest) then i can't help explain it to you.
    I actually find it funny.
    05-30-16 02:37 PM
    Was there any clown in particular that you were speaking about? or were you just clowning around in general???
    This is just a suggestion but, before you accuse others of "spamming" compare the number of posts they have to your own.

It highly unlikely that anyone with 20,000 or so posts more than you is spamming.... where as someone with a much lower count that has nothing helpful to say
    may actually be the true spammer.
    (just my opinion)

Ahh! THere you are! http://www.picturesanimations.com/c/clowns/76.gif
    A little insecure much? I was talking about the original post, look at that history. Every single thread got locked.
    05-30-16 02:38 PM
    It wasn't offensive at all, but if you believe being 65 means you have values that prevent you from being negative (read being honest) then i can't help explain it to you.
    I actually find it funny.
    You sounded more sensitive than amused. No explanation required.
    TgeekB and anon(3732391) like this.
    05-30-16 02:52 PM
    IGNORE THIS POST
    WOW! You guys have some major self esteem issues (in MY opinion )
    I wasn't attacking anyone, "personally," but merely suggesting that BB10 is STILL on !!

I've found that when people attack others in these threads it because they have nothing good to say about the issue so they use their insecurities to belittle (ME) in this particular
    situation, which helps no one,

If you have nothing of any use to offer and you seem to be putting the entire BB10 experience down...... Why are you here other than to make trouble for others?

As a long standing member of this wonderful community, I do my best to HELP others and keep things in a positive flow. If that offends anybody perhaps you're in the wrong place.
    I'm just speaking generally and it's just my opinion, which, in the Grand Scheme doesn't mean beans.

OH and thank you for busting my old ego and the lesson about following up..... I'm sure that will be very useful to no one.

OK, Your turn to have the last work about me or perhaps say something useful to do with the issues on this thread!

If I were me, I'd simply ignore this post! http://www.picturesanimations.com/3/3d_smileys/0269.gif
    Relax. No one was attacking you. I've been a member here since 2007 and you should no to not take anything personally. I was kidding, and wasn't taking jabs at you.
    anon(3732391) likes this.
    05-30-16 03:20 PM
    After 10.3.4 we might consider building new devices...!!!

...and before he said 'we did not give up, it would boring for the fly on the wall'

Better he cannot, yet... say it, but that are statements that make me hope and also I believe people will want smartphones again more not only for apps but do the simple and easy stufff, it will get thougher though as FB and whatsapp will be missing...

So everybody get your friends on other platforms to buy an Android BlackBerry or load BBM...!!!

The war continues...

Posted via CB10
    05-30-16 03:42 PM
    Enough folks! Move along.
    anon(3732391) and Ronindan like this.
    05-30-16 03:43 PM
37 12