is there anyway to check your email online? I recently sold my BB Storm but I need to check my email in order to change my email address to certain places but I cant.
    02-13-09 04:11 AM
    I don't believe this is possible. I'm pretty sure this e-mail address was designed only as manageable on the BB. Someone can correct me if I'm wrong.
    02-13-09 04:19 AM
    TvTech, you are correct with this statement. That email is only able to be accessed from the BB. Unfortunately you can't get it from the web, eventho that would be very convenient.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-13-09 05:08 AM
    Wow that sucks. Now I cant change my myspace email....
    02-13-09 12:54 PM
    For future reference:

The Blackberry e-mail that is only viewable on your device is more geared for push forwarding. For example, my Yahoo e-mail has pretty good push. But in the event that the Yahoo servers are having problems, I have my account setup to forward my e-mails to my Blackberry.net address. So once the message is in my server inbox it will forward to my Blackberry right away. This in case there are problems with Yahoo push.
    02-13-09 01:12 PM
    is there anyway to check your email online? I recently sold my BB Storm but I need to check my email in order to change my email address to certain places but I cant.
    I'm not certain that his is going to help you, but try the BlackBerry Owner's Lounge at BlackBerry Owners Lounge - Welcome . Perhaps you can try contacting RIM through there...
    02-13-09 01:31 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD