Idk but it seems that BlackBerry scene is dead again, they need to market better or do something to create the hype to show how amazing these BB10 devices are, the scene is going slow atm for BlackBerry imo.

Posted via CB10
    Fnen90 likes this.
    06-11-13 12:07 AM
    I just saw a Z10 in the new YellowPages App commercial
    06-11-13 12:23 AM
    I started a thread about a bell add I got in the mail advertising the z10 and q10. It came in a huge 8"x11" envelope with the front side clear so u can see the 2 phones with the question "which will you choose " and inside was a 4 page double sided all about bb10 and the features. Thought that was great advertising.

Kick'n it with my Z10. #BB10believe
    06-11-13 12:28 AM
    They need more TV commercial. I've only seen one type of their TV commercials and it's quite old. Bring us more commercials in the US. I've seen tons of HTC One commercial ..
    06-11-13 12:58 AM
    X2. Commercials in America is nonexistent. Let's do this!!!

Posted via the Super BlackBerry Z10
    06-11-13 01:19 AM
    From reading the comments in the forums about how people are greeted by some sales people, it seems there may not be a lot of interest in BlackBerry devices by US phone companies. They do most of the advertising and if they are not on board well it's tough for BlackBerry to get much market penetration. Take the late release of BlackBerry 10 devices in the States as well as how slow they are to push out BlackBerry 10 updates. I thought the new CMO had good contacts with the phone companies. Does not look like it, at least as far as the US is concerned.

Posted via CB10
    06-11-13 01:31 AM
    I agree. With the Q10 launching, in the United States, now's the perfect time for more tv commercials.

I don't watch hockey or basketball, but I'd think the playoffs that are going on right now for both would be a great market for commercials for both the Z10 and the Q10.
    06-11-13 01:37 AM
    I agree. With the Q10 launching, in the United States, now's the perfect time for more tv commercials.

I don't watch hockey or basketball, but I'd think the playoffs that are going on right now for both would be a great market for commercials for both the Z10 and the Q10.
    The NHL network had BlackBerry as a sponsor during the beginning of the playoffs.

Kick'n it with my Z10. #BB10believe
    SK122387 likes this.
    06-11-13 01:47 AM
    You people are drinking the Kool aid.

They don't even have instagram. That's unacceptable. Here in Los Angeles, vine is the latest form of communication. Why does blackberry always have to be last? I'm tired of it!

Name 3 features they can market that the competition doesn't offer...
    06-11-13 02:54 AM
    You people are drinking the Kool aid.

They don't even have instagram. That's unacceptable. Here in Los Angeles, vine is the latest form of communication. Why does blackberry always have to be last? I'm tired of it!

Name 3 features they can market that the competition doesn't offer...
    Sorry bucko but not everyone uses Instagram or vine.
    06-11-13 05:42 AM
    They had tons of hype prior to and during the launch. The botched launch sort of took the snap out of it.

But the marketing still blows chunks.

Using a BlackBerry Z10
    06-11-13 06:29 AM
    Vine is non existent in Spain.. just like BlackBerry commercials, not a single one

Posted via my z10 - BBM channel pin C000F331C
    06-11-13 06:44 AM
    If my life revolved around posting pictures of my breakfast, I would certainly need Instacrap. Storymaker lets me create fast simply videos that I can share to multiple social sites with ease. Why would I need Vine?
    anon(3896606) and Mecca EL like this.
    06-11-13 07:16 AM
    hmm not really Sony own the internet right now.PS team came through solid as expected.On that note I don't seem to like american tech hardware all that much.
    06-11-13 08:08 AM
    The 'hype' was the main reason why almost everyone in the UK had a BlackBerry a few years ago... now iPhone 5 has got the 'hype'. People who follow trends will go where the hype is regardless of anything else. My friend was completely obsessed with BB when they were popular... guess what phone she's got now that she won't shut up about? When I tried to tell her about my Z (I wasn't pushing her to get one, just telling her about BB10 cause I thought she would be interested) she dismissed BB10 as 'crap' and said BlackBerry was dead and I'd forget all about them if I got an iPhone. No... she kickstarted my loathing for iFans. I had nothing against Apple until that point, when I realised how much hate people had for BlackBerry that makes me angry because I love my BB's! I rise above it though because in the first few weeks of having her iPhone 5 it had to be sent back for repairs and she was back on BBM slagging off BlackBerry, and now she's back on her old storm 2 singing praises for her iPhone that keeps breaking, and slagging off anything BB related once again. :/

This is all because of some stupid hype which means everyone has to be the same to be 'cool'. I hate this mentality but it sells millions. Take one direction for example, they are awful. My ears start bleeding when I hear their music, why does everyone love them? The answer is simple - X factor 'hype'... the hype is everything!

Personally I'm glad I don't follow trends or hypes etc. I'm glad to be the only person I know with a BB10 device, because I'm the only one that gets to enjoy it. I wish people wouldn't be so f***ing stupid and bought phones based on their needs like clever people with common sense do.

The thing that offends me the most would definitely be someone wearing mustard coloured chinos playing one direction on an iPhone 5. What a horrible thought! I bet there is millions of people doing that right now...

Posted via CB10
    Mecca EL likes this.
    06-11-13 11:07 AM
    Amen to that!

Posted via my z10 - BBM channel pin C000F331C
    06-13-13 04:11 AM
    Welcome to the road less traveled. It's pretty nice here.
    06-13-13 07:28 AM
    I don't think the company has faith in its products. You have to blame the man that's controlling the ship. The z10 came and was forgotten about within the following week. Bloggers aren't talking about the device, carriers aren't promoting the device, which leads to consumers not wanting/purchasing the device. The marketing for the z10 is pretty much dead in the US. I don't expect them to spend a lot of money on marketing the q10, considering a majority of the smartphone market prefers touchscreen phones. BlackBerry 's one dimensional style of management is showing it's ugly head. They are clueless when it comes to catering to the consumer market.

Sent from my Galaxy S4 using Tapatalk
    Saiga likes this.
    06-13-13 07:47 AM
    Before I had my Z10 I had an iPhone 4S. I never used instagram. And what is Vine?

Posted via CB10 and my Z10
    06-22-13 08:18 PM
    Vine is the dumbest, most useless app ever. Six seconds of your life on a loop? I'd rather go the dentist.

Definitely not missing anything where Vine is concerned. As for features that other platforms don't have, there are too many to list, but it comes down to a wonderful UX and the ability to communicate and collaborate amazingly well.

I could give a hoot about Vine and Instagram... but I don't.

Posted via CB10
    06-22-13 09:08 PM