Strange..why isn't anyone talking about this? I'm equally interested in knowing how this will affect the release of the Blackberry Passport as well... since it has been linked with the health care sector... BlackBerry and Nanthealth to Launch Connected Healthcare Service in India -

MATVD - Movies, Advertisements, Tv Shows and Documentaries! The Largest Entertainment Channel out there! Join now!
    07-04-14 04:08 AM
    Bla1ze?

MATVD - Movies, Advertisements, Tv Shows and Documentaries! The Largest Entertainment Channel out there! Join now!
    07-04-14 04:09 AM
    It will make it to the front eventually. Today is a holiday in the USA so things move a little slower.

Posted via CB10
    07-04-14 07:04 AM
    Strange..why isn't anyone talking about this? I'm equally interested in knowing how this will affect the release of the Blackberry Passport as well... since it has been linked with the health care sector... BlackBerry and Nanthealth to Launch Connected Healthcare Service in India -

People assume the connection..Nothing has been confirmed.

Posted via CB10
    07-04-14 08:30 AM
    People assume the connection..Nothing has been confirmed.

Posted via CB10
    I didn't say it was... just said that it's been linked to it

07-04-14 08:59 AM
    I didn't say it was... just said that it's been linked to it

Would love to see what link you speak of

Posted via CB10
    07-05-14 07:52 AM
    Would love to see what link you speak of

Posted via CB10
    Well it hasn't been designed with the average consumer in mind... at this point we can only speculate as to what segment it will cater to... and here's your "link" blackberryempire.com/john-chen-shows-blackberry-classic-blackberry-passport-shareholders-meeting/
    Pure conjecture though...:P

07-05-14 04:07 PM
    This was posted on front page

http://crackberry.com/blackberry-ind...rvices-program

Posted via CB10
    07-06-14 07:16 AM