Ok, this might be a stupid question but technology is moving faster than I can keep up with and someone may have solved this problem. I was about to go out and buy an MP3\FM Receiver combo and I decided I needed to ask to see if anyone has a solution for both features in the BB. I know you can download music to the SIM card so in one respect that is answered. However, is there anything that allows the blackberry to pick up a FM signal. I am trying to solve not buying another device when all I want is to listen to music and\or watch the overhead TV's (sound played through FM receiver) in the gym.
    01-20-11 04:58 PM
    You can use Tunein Radio. Sign up for free at their website. Then you can get all AM and FM station in your area plus a few extra, all for free.
    01-20-11 05:06 PM
    I second GT. I use Pandora for just streamed music and use Tunein for FM/AM and can get one of my favorite stations half way across the country as well as my local ones. Another one is iHeart radio, but it doesn't have nearly the selection of stations and I found Tunein set up better and easier to use. I have over 400 songs on my sd card so my mp needs are met. My Bold has pretty good sound and to me it sounds better than my daughters iPod. One device, multiple needs but remember that with those radio stations you will use a large amount of data if you use them alot so get an unlimited plan or be in a good wifi zone, also get an extended battery because they use up the battery pretty good too and you might want to do some other stuff with your phone during the same time period. I have a 1700 battery and it gets me through couple of hours of radio, phone calls and other apps without worrying about charging in the middle of the day.
    01-20-11 06:02 PM
    Get a big mem card, bigger battery, and a stereo bluetooth headset and you have still saved $. I def use mine for all audio and most video needs.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-20-11 10:00 PM
    I don't seem to recall there being a solution to having the device pick up FM radio on its' own. You can stream music though or save the MP3 files on your media card.
    01-20-11 10:25 PM
    You're going to have a hard time loading MP3's onto the SIM card. I would recommend putting them on the microSD card. Much easier.

01-20-11 11:05 PM
    FREE SONGS FROM YOUR PHONEusic:Songs: May we all have music in our lives... even without a computer by SHOTCALLERonthebus 05:23 PM Today -- [Ed] [Reply] [!!]

beemp3.com, abmp3.com, tuneroom. Most of my songs probably came from these three sources... 708 songs later and my phone Is still as bitchin as ever. Oh or if you have a good enough phone you can just download rhapsody . If limited on memory it'll slow ya down. If I can help anybody just ask.... I just think that EVERYONE should have more music in their lives. It's good for your soul

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapf

01-24-11 04:31 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD