another useless blackerry , its just a samsung so whats the use, the keyone is just a samsung added a keyboard so its heavy like a rock, this one is just a samsung , the best was q10 and all have to do is make androi apps on it and still carry blackberry identity, whats the identity now ? just quit the phone industry already please . The physical keyboard was the signature and all we care about not big screen like this.
    01-05-18 01:05 AM
    ) Did you wake up now or did you buy a Motion?
    Even if you don't agree (and I also don't like the Androidberry) it's already been explained more than a thousand times the decision of Blackberry. And I'm happy for that.
    Much worse was Nokia that completely lost its identity

Posted via CB10
    Byrese likes this.
    01-05-18 03:15 AM
    another useless blackerry , its just a samsung so whats the use, the keyone is just a samsung added a keyboard so its heavy like a rock, this one is just a samsung , the best was q10 and all have to do is make androi apps on it and still carry blackberry identity, whats the identity now ? just quit the phone industry already please . The physical keyboard was the signature and all we care about not big screen like this.
    Huh?

There's always some products you may not like.. just don't buy them lol

Buy / keep what you like mate.

Posted via CB10
    01-07-18 07:56 PM
    Well Billy, I wouldn't call it useless, but the motion is another android slab like 88% of the market if that is the point that you are trying to make. If you don't like it, just keep using your Q10.

Q5SQR100-1/10.3.2.2639

Posted via CB10
    01-07-18 10:16 PM
    Yet another useless post......Thanks ops
    Byrese and johnny_bravo72 like this.
    01-07-18 10:27 PM
    Another salty/depressed BB10 fanboy.
    Tell us how you REALLY feel. 😸
    anon(9803228) likes this.
    01-07-18 11:54 PM