I recently started a new job and opted to keep my blackberry instead of the windows based phones the rest of the company has. Although I am getting my emails, my contacts are only on my BB. Is there a way to synch my contacts with outlook web access? The IT people are stumped so I"m basically on my own
    02-05-09 09:23 AM
    None that I've found. They won't let you put desktop manager on the PC to sync?
    02-05-09 09:42 AM
    It's not possible unless you connect you BB to the BES (assuming your company has one). BIS does not support OTA sync of contacts, calendar, tasks, and notes like a BES is.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-05-09 09:43 AM
    Ive never had to use desktop manager - is there an advantage to synching to that vs. my personal Outlook?
    02-05-09 09:55 AM
    When it comes to syncing DM is just a medium to sync to other programs. How are you syncing to Outlook now?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-05-09 10:12 AM
    At the moment I am not synching to anything, since my last job used the enterprise server and had a BB licence, I never had to. So do I need DM to synch to Outlook? Is that the best way to back up my contacts and view my appts, etc. on a desktop?
    02-05-09 10:20 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD