I have a Sprint Blackberry flashed to Metro PCS. It works fine but I need to know how to get the internet to work on it. I know it can be done I just dont know how. Any help out there??????
    04-22-09 01:36 PM
    I have a Sprint Blackberry flashed to Metro PCS. It works fine but I need to know how to get the internet to work on it. I know it can be done I just dont know how. Any help out there??????
    I have the same problem over here
    04-30-09 04:46 PM
    A flashed phone can only make/receive calls. None of the other functions will work.
    04-30-09 07:03 PM
    A flashed phone can only make/receive calls. None of the other functions will work.
    it is true that flashed phones can make and recieve calls........But if you know what you're doing you can get all flashed phones to recieve internet....some even mms.....I flashed my lgvx9900 from verizon to metro with full internet capabilities......I currently have a fully flashed blackberry with mms...web...talk...text....so It can be done.........head over to howard forums and search the metropcs section......and search blackberry....definately can be done...
    06-27-09 12:08 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD