10-13-09 05:37 PM
1,425 ... 1011121314 ...
tools
    tic toc .... gunshot
    10-07-09 11:46 AM
    I really hope no one looks through my history and sees I googled "sexy goat"
    Now that is funny! I'm going to have to try googling different "sexy" animals when I'm not at work... that would be an awkward conversation with my boss!
    10-07-09 11:46 AM
    LOL i dont see many people with themselves on their avatar
    10-07-09 11:47 AM
    You know that all the folks at RIM are just watching the forums and laughing at all of us... one of them has their finger on the big red RELEASE button, but won't push it because he (or she) can't stop laughing at how pathetically addicted we are.

Just the way they planned. That sucks.
    RIM has a team dedicated to following crackberry so they can get the first information to what RIM is planning on doing.
    10-07-09 11:48 AM
    LOL i dont see many people with themselves on their avatar
    i just changed mine this morning...i wanted frank the bunny as my new avy, but i used to be in mine.
    10-07-09 11:49 AM
    You know that all the folks at RIM are just watching the forums and laughing at all of us... one of them has their finger on the big red RELEASE button, but won't push it because he (or she) can't stop laughing at how pathetically addicted we are.

Folks at RIM are watching the forums and laughing because they never intended to release BBM 5.0 today.
    10-07-09 11:50 AM
    i just changed mine this morning...i wanted frank the bunny as my new avy, but i used to be in mine.
    I thought that was you today and the one before was..... nevermind....

And on that sleep-deprived attempt at humor I am hitting the sack. BBM isn't worth losing sleep over! :P
    10-07-09 11:51 AM
    RIM has a team dedicated to following crackberry so they can get the first information to what RIM is planning on doing.
    That's funny stuff
    10-07-09 11:52 AM
    I was trying to hold off for the 5 min refresh mark. While I was refreshing the BBM site it said it couldn't be displayed. I broke out in a cold sweat because I thought maybe they were updating it with the new bbm 5.0. Then I realized my connection went dormant. Now I am back to refreshing every minute or 2. LMAO
    10-07-09 11:52 AM
    Crap. So the people responsible for releasing BBM 5, won't release it until the team making the decision of when to release it, leaks the time of release to Kevin. Then we will have to wait for Kevin to verify and post it, at which time the team making the release will post it to download.

We might be here a while.
    10-07-09 11:54 AM
    I wonder if RIM is as frustrated as we are when they find out on CrackBerry that RIM hasn't released software on time. Maybe we should tell them that someone actually DID push the release button? Think they'd go for it?

That is sooo true!!!!!!
    Is it safe to say that all of you crackberry addicts are RIMmically challenged ...... waitin' for this new BBM
    lol only someone who listened to twin of twins would come with that..

well they really need to release this already its areal huge update for BBM..
    1PM Roll Call. Who's ready for the update?
    10-07-09 11:55 AM
    Man I am going to be mad if they dont release it before i go to work lol
    10-07-09 11:56 AM
    It'll be very easy to see my friends and know who they are with the BBM photo avatar. Because if ONE of my friend changes their name AGAIN..I'll kill them dead. [not literally]
    10-07-09 11:56 AM
    Damn I've been refreshing this thread since page 5 and now we're on page 20 hahaha, dammit RIM release BBM!!!!!
    10-07-09 11:57 AM
    1PM roll call:
    hmm looks like we are all still here waitin' and waitin'
    10-07-09 11:58 AM
    it will be out in about 5 minutes..
    It's only 11 am here. I'll let you know if I'm still around at 1... but it's doubtful. Maybe they're waiting until 1:00 mountain time to release? That would make sense, considering... wait, no, that wouldn't make any sense.
    lol only someone who listened to twin of twins would come with that..

well they really need to release this already its areal huge update for BBM..
    a yardy link up ?!?!?
    10-07-09 11:59 AM
    It would be nice to have some actual info about the release time insted of speculation

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-07-09 12:01 PM
    It's only 11 am here. I'll let you know if I'm still around at 1... but it's doubtful. Maybe they're waiting until 1:00 mountain time to release? That would make sense, considering... wait, no, that wouldn't make any sense.
    ha

good thread, never been in a CB-wide waiting room
    10-07-09 12:03 PM
    "RIMS" BBM .... hmmmm what size are they ... 18s 19s or are they in there late 20s ?!?!?!?
    10-07-09 12:03 PM
    The actual release time would be as useful as "BBM Release Tomorrow." We're all going to sit here and wait, even if it says it will be released next spring. Lies, I tell you.

Kinda like OS 5.0, eh?
    10-07-09 12:04 PM
1,425 ... 1011121314 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD