new southpark at 10 and the tuf rerun at 11 im packing my vaporizer tonight
    10-07-09 06:24 PM
    If it does release at 8:30 EDT wonder how long until we crash the servers all trying to download it at once?
    10-07-09 06:24 PM
    I was never aware that anyone would be notified of the BIS update. Mine just updated itself. I wasn't aware that I was unrelaxed. Like I said before, if I get any more relaxed my lips will slide off my face. Seems like the ones who are uptight about us needing to relax are the ones that need to relax the most.No one here is threatening to jump, at least not that I know of. So take your own advice and relax, its a beautiful feeling!
    10-07-09 06:27 PM
    i hope kimbo fights tonight to.He needs to work on that ground game something awfull though.
    Agreed...that fat f00k almost literally just laid on top of him and didn't do jack schitt last week...
    10-07-09 06:27 PM
    Do we know how it will get put on our devices? Will it be sent to us with like a OTA link? Or will it just be on DM?
    10-07-09 06:28 PM
    hey Wuzz...just noticed your running os5 on curve from verizon...You gettin any chirps in your phonecalls???
    Nope. I've heard of people having this issue...I must be one of the lucky ones.
    new southpark at 10 and the tuf rerun at 11 im packing my vaporizer tonight
    amen to that brother. which vape do you own?
    what are you expecting to see from the 2.8 update ?? You wont see anything on the device..
    I'm not expecting anything on the device but I am looking forward to the ability to sync contacts with Gmail which is a setting within BIS which as of this moment still isn't available on Verizon even though the upgrade happened over the weekend. My point being, everyone needs to just chill with the constant posts about what hadn't been released and what it may or may not work with and just wait for it to show up. It ain't that serious. And anyone that thinks it is is in need of a life!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Last edited by cj100570; 10-07-09 at 06:37 PM.
    10-07-09 06:29 PM
    Agreed...that fat f00k almost literally just laid on top of him and didn't do jack schitt last week...
    kimbo need a lot or work in the ground. Dana was right "not even a hard hit".
    10-07-09 06:30 PM
    You tried that earlier by sending me to stupid website and you failed posting it. lol, I won't do it again.
    ROWEAZIEEEEEEE!!!!! HAHA, you crazy son!!! send me that pic!!
    Dont flame or accuse me of lying but just got off phone with RIM about my lock button being broke and he stated that the new BBM looks like it will be dropped at midnight and he is in ontario canada, also it is is made for 4.xx os.
    amen to that brother. which vape do you own?
    UHOH and now the horticulture talk. or agriculture, whichever floats you higher, lol
    10-07-09 06:31 PM
    I was never aware that anyone would be notified of the BIS update. Mine just updated itself. I wasn't aware that I was unrelaxed. Like I said before, if I get any more relaxed my lips will slide off my face. Seems like the ones who are uptight about us needing to relax are the ones that need to relax the most.No one here is threatening to jump, at least not that I know of. So take your own advice and relax, its a beautiful feeling!
    Are you in the same spot where the hubby left you? he he (I'm in the same spot... my work desk BLAH! I cant wait to go home and snuggle up with my laptop and blackberry )
    Kimbo needs to focus. Dude just wants TV time. He beats on security guards and street bums. Then catches a reck everytime he fights. He let Bam Bam Biggelos son beat him. Lmao

I'm not expecting anything on the device but I an expecting the ability to sync contacts with Gmail which is a setting within BIS which as of this moment still isn't available on Verizon even though the upgrade happened over the weekend.

I have Verizon and I was able to do that Monday night.
    10-07-09 06:32 PM
    The BBM5 thread on the Verizon forums only has 9 posts. I think we should help them out

BBM 5 to release tomorrow Oct 7 - Verizon Community
    Dont flame or accuse me of lying but just got off phone with RIM about my lock button being broke and he stated that the new BBM looks like it will be dropped at midnight and he is in ontario canada, also it is is made for 4.xx os.
    at this point info is info. Where on long island are you?
    The BBM5 thread on the Verizon forums only has 9 posts. I think we should help them out

BBM 5 to release tomorrow Oct 7 - Verizon Community
    You should link them to the dark side
    10-07-09 06:33 PM
    Kimbo needs to focus. Dude just wants TV time. He beats on security guards and street bums. Then catches a reck everytime he fights. He let Bam Bam Biggelos son beat him. Lmao

LOL I use to love Bam Bam Biggelo when I was kid, Back when wrestling was real no matter who told me it wasn't lol
    10-07-09 06:34 PM
    Are you in the same spot where the hubby left you? he he (I'm in the same spot... my work desk BLAH! I cant wait to go home and snuggle up with my laptop and blackberry )
    Actually I gravitated to the office. I need to at least make it look like I did something today.
    10-07-09 06:35 PM
    in the main time check out my dawg's Dj'ing house music. THE WOMB-Creation Stations-Live DJ/VJ Multimedia Mixes I was supposed to be there but work caught me today.
    10-07-09 06:36 PM
    A little over an hour to go, we'll be at 100 pages by then, LOL

You should link them to the dark side
    This is straight off of the link that was posted:

Note: BlackBerry� Device Software 5.0 and later is required for the SMS functionality. 5.0 must be supported.
    i hope kimbo fights tonight to.He needs to work on that ground game something awfull though.
    kimbo needs to seriously work on every other aspect except for standing and swinging those heavy hands he has. right now, he would stand a better chance at just boxing instead of MMA.. i actually thought he would do better than he did, but after seeing how poorly he defended against very basic shooting and letting Roy Nelson pass guard that quickly, he needs a ton of work before he should even think about being any kind of a presence in MMA

YEAP...but I still wouldn't wanna run into the mofo and start sh!t with him on a personal note. As for the MMA stuff...guy has a LONG way to go. Aside from being BIG dudes, not too impressed with the picks for this season of The Ultimate Fighter...
    10-07-09 06:37 PM
1,425 ... 4041424344 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD