and you're entitled to any of that because why again? because you put a leaked beta os on your phone? so everyone owes you something? give me a break, the rumor said it will be released at 8:30 pm so i don't even see how anyone has a complaint yet.
    And this is the criticism I hoped to avoid with my response. We can agree to disagree for hours, but I rather just act like you dont exist and continue with the thread.

I stated two "known" facts told to us by the powers above. Nothing I said was something pulled out a rabbits back end. Be clear. I won't reply to whatever you have to say, so think it, don't speak it.

No disrespect.
    10-07-09 04:45 PM
    I just had a massive bbm (BlackBerry Bowl Movement) at your massive lol comment.
    Dammit!!! I just looked! I guess you get to hit me. Awesome pic.
    10-07-09 04:45 PM
    HoneyDew Melon.....I am about to leave the office and head home....hopefully something happens between now and then.
    10-07-09 04:46 PM
    Depends on what irc server you use, But I like the idea.
    Freenode. I like that one, cause I have my name registered.
    10-07-09 04:46 PM
    And this is the criticism I hoped to avoid with my response. We can agree to disagree for hours, but I rather just act like you dont exist and continue with the thread.

I stated two "known" facts told to us by the powers above. Nothing I said was something pulled out a rabbits back end. Be clear. I won't reply to whatever you have to say, so think it, don't speak it.

No disrespect.
    Its like youre respectfully being disrespectfull!!!!
    10-07-09 04:47 PM
    LOL, the time keeps increasing.. hahaha
    I'm glad YOU caught the "upgraded" time thoughts. I read that part like "okay... now you're saying another untruth"
    I just had a massive lol followed by a wtf because YIPES this thread got serious all the sudden! LMAO
    i just had a massive lol at your spelling
    cu**...................
    And this is how riots begin...............
    10-07-09 04:48 PM
    Its like youre respectfully being disrespectfull!!!!
    Call it what you must, but I rather not have 5 pages of us engaging in a quarrel, only to come full circle. If she wants to disagree with the majority who have sat here and waited in the thread, check pages: 4, 7, 9, 15, 16, 17, 22, 29, 34. All of those have someone either saying subjective information, or doubt that it'll be released.

Just saying.
    10-07-09 04:49 PM
    I'm glad YOU caught the "upgraded" time thoughts. I read that part like "okay... now you're saying another untruth"
    LOL now its 9pm!
    10-07-09 04:49 PM
    I was hoping there would be some news after my 2 hour sleepy (nap). Oh, well, the wait continues....
    10-07-09 04:50 PM
    Call it what you must, but I rather not have 5 pages of us engaging in a quarrel, only to come full circle. If she wants to disagree with the majority who have sat here and waited in the thread, check pages: 4, 7, 9, 15, 16, 17, 22, 29, 34. All of those have someone either saying subjective information, or doubt that it'll be released.

Just saying.
    nobody promised you anything, nobody said it would be here by now, they said 8:30 pm est. so if you've sat here and waited.. the only one to blame is yourself.

Just saying.
    SHIZZLE! I agree. I'm just passing time, haha
    apparently 8:30 EST is the "go" time....
    10-07-09 04:51 PM
    nobody promised you anything, nobody said it would be here by now, they said 8:30 pm est. so if you've sat here and waited.. the only one to blame is yourself.
    WOW!! calm down, dude is just sayin, dammmmmm
    10-07-09 04:51 PM
    I find it hilarious that all these uptight people are getting their drawls in a bunch because some people are having fun with an app launch. You probably make your kids liver and onions for their birthday dinner huh? Its a free forum, if ya don't like it exit the same way you came in. LOL
    What's wrong with liver and onions? It was one of my Favorite (no kidding) meals as a kid....and even now. Of course I've always been a cranky 80 year old at heart, even when I was 8.

Where's my BBM dagnabbit!
    10-07-09 04:52 PM
    cu**...................
    Wow, that was uncalled for, not to mention a bit childish as well.
    10-07-09 04:52 PM
    This just in....BBM 6.5 just released. Hold your breath,,,hold it,,,keep holding,,,cmon keep holding.
    10-07-09 04:53 PM
    Wow, that was uncalled for, not to mention a bit childish as well.
    well i am only 11
    10-07-09 04:53 PM
    Leaving work. Someone please bbm me when this ish goes down. Holla! Oh and it's all love people, remember why we are even here to begin with - we all have at least one thing in common, WE ARE ALL FIENDS AND WE ALL HAVE BLACKBERRIES (OK so that's two)
    10-07-09 04:54 PM
    why are you so negative????? stop already...jeeeezzzzzuuuuuss
    do you understand this is an open forum??? people will rant and ask questions!!!! we all love our crackberry's and love the latest and greatest for our BB's...go have a drink and get laid...
    Never asked for Blackberry reparations lover, however et me know where you found the time. Please.
    Leaving work. Someone please bbm me when this ish goes down. Holla! Oh and it's all love people, remember why we are even here to begin with - we all have at least one thing in common, WE ARE ALL FIENDS AND WE ALL HAVE BLACKBERRIES (OK so that's two)
    I would, but I am in the middle of an upgrade....
    10-07-09 04:55 PM
    But to make the situation less tense, I do apologize to Katie. I started out with every intention of pissing her off like Crabtree did the Niners.

But Im a better person than that
    10-07-09 04:56 PM
1,425 ... 3233343536 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD