"Might not work with leaked OS 5.0 though."

well that sucks. So I am hoping it leaks tonight to only hope it works on my phone? really? oh well this is still fun.
    I think it will work with OS 5.0. I don't see why they would put out BBM5 with some features that only work on 5.0 OS just to have it not work with it.

Plus why would they release it, then have to release another one soon when 5.0 OS actually comes out.
    10-07-09 04:31 PM
    Well who can we blame then. We have to have someone to be mad at!!
    be mad at for what? nobody said this was gonna launch at 6am, everyone is saying 8:30 pm EST, so what is there to be mad at?
    10-07-09 04:33 PM
    Lol, now that is a true brain teaser.
    Told you your better off with the leaked beta....

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    salomondrin (This is just what I heard, take it as a rumor) BBM 5.0.0.18 and higher will work with OS 5.0... so it exists... will that one b released?

he just posted on twitter
    10-07-09 04:34 PM
    I think it will work with OS 5.0. I don't see why they would put out BBM5 with some features that only work on 5.0 OS just to have it not work with it.

Plus why would they release it, then have to release another one soon when 5.0 OS actually comes out.
    i aree, i don't really see a company from a logistical standpoint wanting to have to update twice, thats not standard protocol for any company, unless they are actually going to have 2 different versions of it.
    That's like asking who a cocaine addict can be mad at...
    What his twitter user name? I would like to add him.
    10-07-09 04:37 PM
    This is pathetic!! I have BBM 5.0.0.8 or whatever it is, and I stumbled across this thread and people waiting to not shower and other things, so gross and pathetic.

I'm waiting for it as well, but I'm not putting my life on hold for some damn software.

It's like watching the geeks line up for 3 days waiting for Star Wars in the theatres.
    This is the best post in the world. Calling people, on the same site you just posted on, geeks?! Look up the word H-Y-P-O-C-R-I-T-E. Take a step back sir. oh and go shower!!
    what they should do, is create chat forums.. so we can just bs! like on IRC #crackberry
    What his twitter user name? I would like to add him.
    salomondrin
    10-07-09 04:38 PM
    That's like asking who a cocaine addict can be mad at...
    THE GROWER!!!! It all starts with a seed. wow, amazing how that relates to this website.
    10-07-09 04:38 PM
    what they should do, is create chat forums.. so we can just bs! like on IRC #crackberry

+1

If they had chatrooms here I'd use them.
    10-07-09 04:39 PM
    Ill have a massive LOL when this is released and spmthing goes wrong and everyone goes postal

10-07-09 04:39 PM
    I figured something was odd, but I said fcuk it and ran with it.

When they released the news about it saying there was a release for 5.0 devices, yet NO OS releases themselves... I cancelled the thought, and said whatever.
    When they said it was one source that told them that...I ran with it. [figured ****, Facebook is the same way]
    When I searched for threads about it, and this thread was the only one regarding it... I was skeptic, but ran with it.

People are saying "we can't blame Crackberry"...I don't agree, but quite frankly I dont feel like going head up about it.

Spent eight hours attempting to hear a Moderator, someone from RIM, or even Infant Baby Jesus come and either confirm or contradict the claim of it being released today. Nobody came to the forefront. So I'm left to believe... its coming out.

Then I read "it may not be compatible for 5.0 devices"...Back at square one. And at this point, I demand answers. Get an admin in here, now.
    10-07-09 04:40 PM
    Ill have a massive LOL when this is released and spmthing goes wrong and everyone goes postal

i just had a massive lol at your spelling
    10-07-09 04:40 PM
    Me too.
    I would use them too! btw #crackberry isnt an actual channel
    10-07-09 04:41 PM
    The waiting game. Isn't it just the best. The anticipation is killing me!!!!
    10-07-09 04:41 PM
    I figured something was odd, but I said fcuk it and ran with it.

When they released the news about it saying there was a release for 5.0 devices, yet NO OS releases themselves... I cancelled the thought, and said whatever.
    When they said it was one source that told them that...I ran with it. [figured ****, Facebook is the same way]
    When I searched for threads about it, and this thread was the only one regarding it... I was skeptic, but ran with it.

People are saying "we can't blame Crackberry"...I don't agree, but quite frankly I dont feel like going head up about it.

Spent eight hours attempting to hear a Moderator, someone from RIM, or even Infant Baby Jesus come and either confirm or contradict the claim of it being released today. Nobody came to the forefront. So I'm left to believe... its coming out.

Then I read "it may not be compatible for 5.0 devices"...Back at square one. And at this point, I demand answers. Get an admin in here, now.
    and you're entitled to any of that because why again? because you put a leaked beta os on your phone? so everyone owes you something? give me a break, the rumor said it will be released at 8:30 pm so i don't even see how anyone has a complaint yet.
    10-07-09 04:42 PM
    Me too.
    I would use them too! btw #crackberry isnt an actual channel
    Depends on what irc server you use, But I like the idea.
    10-07-09 04:42 PM
    and you're entitled to any of that because why again? because you put a leaked beta os on your phone? so everyone owes you something? give me a break, the rumor said it will be released at 8:30 pm so i don't even see how anyone has a complaint yet.
    LOL, the time keeps increasing.. hahaha
    10-07-09 04:43 PM
    Refresh, Refresh, Refresh......... and again.
    i just had a massive lol at your spelling
    I just had a massive bbm (BlackBerry Bowl Movement) at your massive lol comment.

Did you guys read the article ?
    It plainly states for all of the features to work you have to have OS 5.0 furthermore do you think it was just a coincidence that there was a flood of 5.0 leaks last week ? Rim does read these boards and IMO it is there last line before they release a OS version for the final beta testing. On that note there may be a few quirks with the OS per device model that can be tweaked before a final release on a device to device model basis.

We are the last line of testing.

Also I wouldn't look for BBM 5 (or what ever they want to call it) release much before tonight probably around 9 pm EST.
    10-07-09 04:44 PM
    be mad at for what? nobody said this was gonna launch at 6am, everyone is saying 8:30 pm EST, so what is there to be mad at?
    I hope you're right!
    10-07-09 04:45 PM
1,425 ... 3132333435 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD