Meh. This sucks, I even downgraded yesterday. :3
    10-07-09 04:18 PM
    I find it hilarious that all these uptight people are getting their drawls in a bunch because some people are having fun with an app launch. You probably make your kids liver and onions for their birthday dinner huh? Its a free forum, if ya don't like it exit the same way you came in. LOL
    Exactly. Because all the other sights went and spoke on the matter as a result of Crackberry
    wasn't BGR first (can't really remember) with one of the "ninjas"
    Hopefully it will be out before 12am on the 8th....
    It happens all the time.. When i waited for the bold to be released, then for the 8900.
    10-07-09 04:19 PM
    .... Come On ClassaN0va I need some more entertainment.
    hahaa.. WE NEED REHAB!
    NEVER!!!!!!!!!

I don't think it's any reason to lose respect for Crackberry to be fair.

I could understand if they were the ones to announce the release but if a leak gets circulated, all they're doing is passing the information on.

I think we should all know by now that unless RIM actually published a statement for all saying they will be releasing it on X date, you should always take the news with a pinch of salt because not everything is going to be 100% right and on the dot. One thing I never count on with RIM is a guarranteed release date, which is a shame.

It'll be a shame if it doesn't get released today but I don't think the world will cave in on us and all our BlackBerrys will self distruct hehe.
    10-07-09 04:20 PM
    I find it hilarious that all these uptight people are getting their drawls in a bunch because some people are having fun with an app launch. You probably make your kids liver and onions for their birthday dinner huh? Its a free forum, if ya don't like it exit the same way you came in. LOL
    Your correct it is a free forum whcih means those "uptight people" can also post in here.
    10-07-09 04:22 PM
    Lets have a moment of silence for the pessimistic folks who have so much anger and doubt in their hearts, then get on Crackberry and bring the rest of the world down.

10-07-09 04:22 PM
    Lets have a moment of silence for the pessimistic folks who have so much anger and doubt in their hearts, then get on Crackberry and bring the rest of the world down.

that is cool
    10-07-09 04:23 PM
    Well its pretty much the end of the business day in RIM land, so when is this going to be released now? I'm getting real cranky having to wait a whole day for this...
    10-07-09 04:23 PM
    We are just having a little BBM waiting room fun.

^^^^ WHAT DID THE FIVE FINGERS SAY TO THE FACE???

SLAP!
    10-07-09 04:24 PM
    Did he just get ***** slapped?

I could understand if they were the ones to announce the release but if a leak gets circulated, all they're doing is passing the information on.

I think we should all know by now that unless RIM actually published a statement for all saying they will be releasing it on X date, you should always take the news with a pinch of salt because not everything is going to be 100% right and on the dot. One thing I never count on with RIM is a guarranteed release date, which is a shame.

It'll be a shame if it doesn't get released today but I don't think the world will cave in on us and all our BlackBerrys will self distruct hehe.

Thats true, I don't think I'd really lose respect for them. I would just be more cautious next time they announce a release date for something I really want.
    So the weather here just went from gloomy dark and cold... to flurries...dark and cold again.... more flurries... now sunshine WTF CANADA??
    10-07-09 04:26 PM

so that is how kevin came up with the name! genius
    10-07-09 04:26 PM
    Kevin just put this on twitter:

As of now, still expecting BBM 5.0 to drop later tonight. Might not work with leaked OS 5.0 though. Fingers crossed.
    Guess I'll be here hitting F5 for at least another few hours...
    10-07-09 04:27 PM
    Your correct it is a free forum whcih means those "uptight people" can also post in here.
    They absolutely can!
    10-07-09 04:27 PM
    "Might not work with leaked OS 5.0 though."

well that sucks. So I am hoping it leaks tonight to only hope it works on my phone? really? oh well this is still fun.
    10-07-09 04:28 PM

Well who can we blame then. We have to have someone to be mad at!!
    10-07-09 04:28 PM
    "Might not work with leaked OS 5.0 though. Fingers crossed. "

And here goes the buffalo****
    10-07-09 04:29 PM

so that is how kevin came up with the name! genius
    That's wrong on so many levels.......why would she do that to her precious.
    10-07-09 04:29 PM
    wow so it may not even effect me and a pretty large portion of people who are waiting for it lol
    10-07-09 04:30 PM
    "Might not work with leaked OS 5.0 though. Fingers crossed. "

And here goes the buffalo****
    that stuck out to you too huh?
    10-07-09 04:30 PM
1,425 ... 3031323334 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD