so... how many berries just rebooted nation-wide?
    10-07-09 03:57 PM
    I find it funny that people think RIM is playing a joke/get upset at RIM, when RIM never officially announced anything. You guys get to worked up over the rumour sites. It isn't official till its official, and I'm sorry but a rumour on Crackberry or BGR is nowhere even close to being official.
    so because CB got a report saying that it was going to launch today, it's a rumor? RIM hasn't come out and said it's not going to launch today, and i'm pretty sure with all the hooplah thats be going on with this, they would of if they weren't planning a release.

But thats just my opinion.....i could be wrong
    10-07-09 03:58 PM
    you all do realize they are releasing it today as in october 7th but not until 11:59:59 PM Eastern Time
    western time.
    10-07-09 03:59 PM
    so... how many berries just rebooted nation-wide?
    lol I know right?
    10-07-09 04:00 PM
    western time.
    What is Western Time? Is that like back in the day with cowboys and indians western or are you referring to PST? Sorry I'm cranky!
    10-07-09 04:01 PM
    This is pathetic!! I have BBM 5.0.0.8 or whatever it is, and I stumbled across this thread and people waiting to not shower and other things, so gross and pathetic.

I'm waiting for it as well, but I'm not putting my life on hold for some damn software.

It's like watching the geeks line up for 3 days waiting for Star Wars in the theatres.
    10-07-09 04:01 PM
    5pm where is the BBM update sighs
    10-07-09 04:02 PM
    lol I know right?
    Where is your berry located? And does the reboot hurt?
    10-07-09 04:02 PM
    Ok I went to wireless update under Advanced Options and its been saying "requesting available updates" for like 2 mins now. Maybe its toying with me.
    10-07-09 04:03 PM
    Where is your berry located? And does the reboot hurt?
    It's located on my desk at the moment - why? I'm in EST.

Rebooting can't particularly "hurt" your phone...
    10-07-09 04:03 PM
    Ok I went to wireless update under Advanced Options and its been saying "requesting available updates" for like 2 mins now. Maybe its toying with me.
    probably because everyone just tried it
    10-07-09 04:04 PM
    I never thought I'd ever get to the end of this thread. Wow, I hope BBM 5.0 is all that, **** for this much excitement it better fold my clothes, cook dinner and give back rubs with happy endings.
    10-07-09 04:08 PM
    OMG lighten up, I work 3rd shift so showering in the middle of the day is normal for me. If you don't like it you are free to exit the thread stage left. Good grief, its called humor go buy some.
    He cant help it. He is running 5.0.0.08 or whatever it is...
    10-07-09 04:09 PM
    I guess we are going to have to admit it. Not today.
    10-07-09 04:10 PM
    Waiting for BBM is like waiting for a big bowel movement.
    10-07-09 04:11 PM
    so because CB got a report saying that it was going to launch today, it's a rumor? RIM hasn't come out and said it's not going to launch today, and i'm pretty sure with all the hooplah thats be going on with this, they would of if they weren't planning a release.

But thats just my opinion.....i could be wrong
    yes, since RIM never officially said that they were releasing it, it is just a rumour. It has never been confirmed by an official source.

And just because a group of people get together and say its going to be released on this day doesn't mean that RIM is all of a sudden going to launch it for us because someone from outside the company started a rumour that it would and everyone will be disappointed if they don't now.

If they release it great, if they don't, well don't get mad at them.
    10-07-09 04:12 PM
    NEVER! I will not admit it until that clock hits 11:59pm EST
    10-07-09 04:12 PM
    What is Western Time? Is that like back in the day with cowboys and indians western or are you referring to PST? Sorry I'm cranky!
    lol...i mean Pacific time....i live a bubble called the northeast...we don't get out alot.
    10-07-09 04:14 PM
    yes, since RIM never officially said that they were releasing it, it is just a rumour. It has never been confirmed by an official source.

And just because a group of people get together and say its going to be released on this day doesn't mean that RIM is all of a sudden going to launch it for us because someone from outside the company started a rumour that it would and everyone will be disappointed if they don't now.

If they release it great, if they don't, well don't get mad at them.
    RIM doesn't make ANY announcements. That's why we rely on rumors.
    10-07-09 04:15 PM
    Sigh*************
    Man I'm gonna lose some respect for crackberry if this is just a case of bad intelligence.
    hahaa.. WE NEED REHAB!
    The sad part is, after I download it I probably won't use it that much LOL
    True. My sister and I using it to communicate instead....some co-workers have it, but it like pulling teeth to get them to use it.

Some blackberry users have no idea what it is....funny.
    10-07-09 04:16 PM
    exactly, and how accurate are they? remember the MacOS desktop manager? Didn't that date change 3 times before RIM officially announced it was coming out?
    10-07-09 04:16 PM
    Man I'm gonna lose some respect for crackberry if this is just a case of bad intelligence.
    Exactly. Because all the other sights went and spoke on the matter as a result of Crackberry
    10-07-09 04:17 PM
1,425 ... 2930313233 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD