Mine did the same thing, got a little tingly for a bit
    Maybe....Just maybe it means that they are updating their system with the new system. Possibly for a 5:00 PM ET dump

Cmon let me dream for another 27 minutes, dont strip me of my hope.
    10-07-09 03:34 PM
    my friend and my gf's dad both work @ rim.. One is just a worker and the other is a head hancho there.. They been msgin me all day with people asking about the launch.. people are so pathetic.. **** i live 10mins from RIM and i was driving by from work and saw people with signs asking to released bbm 5.0...

Damn you are a negative nancy I have been trolling this thread and coming across you saying how pathetic people are for wanting this but yet you keep posting away you dunderhead
    10-07-09 03:34 PM
    my friend and my gf's dad both work @ rim.. One is just a worker and the other is a head hancho there.. They been msgin me all day with people asking about the launch.. people are so pathetic.. **** i live 10mins from RIM and i was driving by from work and saw people with signs asking to released bbm 5.0...
    Thanks for calling us all pathetic....but, most of all, thank you for having your PIN displayed for all us to see.
    10-07-09 03:35 PM
    Should we be on intervention??

Cause the Rehab centres look really nice!

I'm gonna read my note first: Dear RIM,
    Your secrecy about blackberry messenger has affected me negatively in the following ways:
    You have taken up most of my Wednesday sitting in this forum,
    When I could be doing more productive things.......

NOT!

but seriously hurry up.
    10-07-09 03:36 PM
    Somebody must know what the holdup is..
    10-07-09 03:36 PM
    Watch. if it dont come out at 5, everyone will say 8. Then if not, 9. then midnight.

Disgusting.
    10-07-09 03:37 PM
    You already can! I have the leaked OS 5.0.0.230 for my 8330 runnng flawlessly minus appworld. Just run it through shrink_a_os first.
    no real need to shrink it. I loaded the unshrunk version on my Girlfriends curve and it works great
    I stated on page 37 of this thread that we'd be at 50 pages before this thing drops! If 5 pm est is going to be a "Supposed new time" we need to get 2 more pages peeps! Get it going!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    LOL that is too funny.
    OMG maybe we can't get it because everyone deleted the Application Center for more memory??? Or maybe Verizon is charging every time they check for a wireless upgrade? LOL...a conspiracy in the making.
    10-07-09 03:38 PM
    hahahaha this is so ridiculous
    10-07-09 03:39 PM

I'm gonna read my note first: Dear RIM,
    Your secrecy about blackberry messenger has affected me negatively in the following ways:
    You have taken up most of my Wednesday sitting in this forum,
    When I could be doing more productive things.......

NOT!

but seriously hurry up.
    Don't forget:
    You have forced me into a life of secrecy and deception. I have been forced to stalk bb forums following any cheap link that will give me a quick fix. LMAO
    I need step by step instructions for shrinking the os. I just can't seem to follow the basic ***** proof ones. HeHe Verizon assured me that it is dropping today. Just a matter of when. But Verizon has lied before. Hmmm nevermind.
    Download a copy of Shrink Os (google it)
    Install 5.0.0.230 onto your computer
    Open Shrink OS
    Browse for File OS 5.0.0.230
    Check on all things you want to remove
    Click Shrink OS
    Then Load OS onto phone with Apploader not DM(this will take up to 30 min on reboot...this reboot only)
    Done

Now this is all from memory but I am 95% sure I didnt leave anything out.

Also once its installed search this site for a file called 8530 Goodies and the theme from the 8530 is in there. You can add this to your phone using BBSAK. It eliminates the nonhorizontal scrolling on home screen.

Sounds like alot I know

I can see it now.....a mass Crackberry Intervention.
    10-07-09 03:40 PM
    I am grounding myself from my bbm if this doesn't drop soon
    don't think its coming out today if it has come out already :S
    Damn you are a negative nancy I have been trolling this thread and coming across you saying how pathetic people are for wanting this but yet you keep posting away you dunderhead
    i post in here becuase its a free to say whatever forum.. im not a negative person.. i just cant believe u all rely on a update for a app.. like its not that big of a deal.

dunderhead? wow.. i wont even bother to comment on that one..
    I'm not saying all of u are pathetic.. just the ones who sit all day waiting..

So what if my pin is up? i wont add u unless i know u..
    Since Verizon has already said it: It is coming today. I have seen the e-mail from RIM. Didn't specify the actual time, only the date, which is today.

So grab a cup of coffee, and relax
    10-07-09 03:41 PM
    I usually wait for things to officially drop which is why I still have .40 on my VZ BB; I was bummed when Verizon UNreleased the new os I can't handle any more disappointment lol. Give me BBM5.0 or give me death!

Ok its not that serious

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Since Verizon has already said it: It is coming today. I have seen the e-mail from RIM. Didn't specify the actual time, only the date, which is today.

So grab a cup of coffee, and relax
    And how do you know the email was from RIM?
    10-07-09 03:42 PM
    I can see it now.....a mass Crackberry Intervention.
    I really hope we don't get Candy... Her wrinkly neck kinda freaks me out
    10-07-09 03:43 PM
    Ok, this sucks... Just got a new BB since my old one was wacked out and i was hoping for the new BBM to come out so i can put it on there! Let's go RIM!
    10-07-09 03:43 PM
    i think you mean kick back and smoke
    10-07-09 03:44 PM
    Alright RIM, it's been a good joke.

But seriously now. Lets make this happen
    10-07-09 03:44 PM
1,425 ... 2728293031 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD