ITS LAUNCHED...I plugged my phone into the computer and it automatically updated it to BBM5.0
    10-07-09 03:24 PM
    I just find this sad and pathetic... so many threads about a freaking im app.. So pathetic... so very sad..
    Quick question. I have .169 on my curve right now. I tried the 5.0 but it just SUCKED on my phone. If the OS 5 is released, can I use it on my curve?
    Sucked? I put 5.0 on my GF curve and it works great.
    So even if it does get released its only gna be on vzw?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-07-09 03:25 PM
    Ahhh okay well I guess I wouldn't know since I never use bbm buuut I'm hoping the os comes out today also!

ITS LAUNCHED...I plugged my phone into the computer and it automatically updated it to BBM5.0
    umm, ok sure
    Quick question. I have .169 on my curve right now. I tried the 5.0 but it just SUCKED on my phone. If the OS 5 is released, can I use it on my curve?
    that would suck if you waited all this time...took a late shower and it didnt work. From what I understand...from the mystery "inside" information, it should work on all devices, but no one knows...since it's not available.
    10-07-09 03:26 PM
    So even if it does get released its only gna be on vzw?

no, it will work on all carriers.
    You already can! I have the leaked OS 5.0.0.230 for my 8330 runnng flawlessly minus appworld. Just run it through shrink_a_os first.
    No Wireless Updates Available...
    10-07-09 03:27 PM
    that would suck if you waited all this time...took a late shower and it didnt work. From what I understand...from the mystery "inside" information, it should work on all devices, but no one knows...since it's not available.
    people do have it but they just didnt leak it to everyone. Only the few "special" ones have it.
    It's out. It should simply be pushed to your device automatically. No need to do anything extra. Have a great day! Enjoy all of the new features!
    Dude right about now you are Frankenstein and all of us users are the villagers. I'd be really careful! haha. I want officially BBM 5!!! We really are like crackheads, so impatient waiting for the dude on the corner to walk out to the block!!! HAHAHAHA
    Maybe it was because bbm sucked. LOL I might try again if the bbm works with it like they say it should.
    10-07-09 03:28 PM
    so full of bs...
    All lies! stop playing with my emotions lol
    people do have it but they just didnt leak it to everyone. Only the few "special" ones have it.
    Mr. Wright!!! You are killing me (us)!!!!! sly devil you
    10-07-09 03:29 PM
    I just got off the phone with AT&T and apparently they know its coming out but don't have a date for it, and they usually get emails for software like this. I then asked her to clarify whether she was talking about the device software or blackberry messenger, and she did say blackberry messenger. This is not looking good.
    10-07-09 03:29 PM
    Arghhhh I have been checking for wireless updates peroidically today and the last time I did it it seemed to be checking forever; got me all excited just to finally pop up with no updates available
    10-07-09 03:30 PM
    No Wireless Updates Available...
    Mine says the same - however according to Verizon - when the update becomes available that is one place to get it rather than Desktop Manager. The supervisor said to keep checking there... I'm just trying to put all the info I can out there...
    my friend and my gf's dad both work @ rim.. One is just a worker and the other is a head hancho there.. They been msgin me all day with people asking about the launch.. people are so pathetic.. **** i live 10mins from RIM and i was driving by from work and saw people with signs asking to released bbm 5.0...
    Wow nothing yet??? Lol its like everybody is on hold wating for this BBM newness to drop.
    I normally am pretty patient, But it's currently 4:30pm and it's becoming increasingly agonizing waiting for this release.

Today has taught me that I desperately need more hobbies.
    10-07-09 03:31 PM
    Arghhhh I have been checking for wireless updates peroidically today and the last time I did it it seemed to be checking forever; got me all excited just to finally pop up with no updates available
    Mine did the same thing, got a little tingly for a bit
    10-07-09 03:32 PM
    my friend and my gf's dad both work @ rim.. One is just a worker and the other is a head hancho there.. They been msgin me all day with people asking about the launch.. people are so pathetic.. **** i live 10mins from RIM and i was driving by from work and saw people with signs asking to released bbm 5.0...
    Now that I would love to see a pic of....
    I need step by step instructions for shrinking the os. I just can't seem to follow the basic ***** proof ones. HeHe Verizon assured me that it is dropping today. Just a matter of when. But Verizon has lied before. Hmmm nevermind.
1,425 ... 2627282930 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD