Why must they do this to us during the day, a time of day where drinking is frowned upon.
    That really grinds my gears. haha
    10-07-09 03:02 PM
    Just got out the shower, did I miss anything!!!! Hahaha
    Last edited by keysteele; 10-07-09 at 03:06 PM.
    10-07-09 03:03 PM
    Why must they do this to us during the day, a time of day where drinking is frowned upon.
    You know what really grinds my gears? People in the 19th century. Why don't they get with the freakin program? It's called an automobile, folks. It's much faster than a horse!
    10-07-09 03:04 PM
    Yeah, I'm about to send out my 3AM drunk dials a little bit early tonight. I have pent up frustration as a result of this ****ery.
    LMAO that's funny! I can give you a few to drunk dial.lol
    10-07-09 03:04 PM
    Alright if this doesn't happen soon I say we all group together and stomp to RIM HQ with our torches and pitchforks.
    10-07-09 03:05 PM
    *Raises Hand*

Software Development Manager
    10-07-09 03:06 PM
    Alright if this doesn't happen soon I say we all group together and stomp to RIM HQ with our torches and pitchforks.

Screw that! A) We'll never get it if we do that, and B) If we decide to do it anyways, shotguns work MUCH better than pitchforks! 8)
    Am I as pathetic as everyone else cause even though untill this point I have not posted anything, but still have been refreshing this thread ALL DAY LONG!!!
    You know what really grinds my gears? This Lindsay Lohan. Lindsay Lohan with all those little outfits, jumping around there on stage, half-naked with your little outfits. Ya know? You're a... You're out there jumping around and I'm just sitting here with my beer. So, what am I supposed to do? What you want? You know, are we gonna go out? Is that what you're trying to - why why are you leaping around there, throwing those things all up in my, over there in my face? What do you want, Lindsay? Tell me what you want? Well, I'll tell you what you want, you want nothing. You want nothing. All right? Because we all know that no woman anywhere wants to have sex with anyone, and to titillate us with any thoughts otherwise is - is just bogus.

Ok, I'm done. Thanks Peter Griffin. Back to patiently waiting... or something like that.
    10-07-09 03:07 PM
    I'm with you!

I'm on the phone with Verizon now and they are "checking" - I know where this is going to lead; "I'm sorry sir, there are no updates that we are aware of!"
    I'm just hoping that this comes out today, I'm getting impatient...lol :-)
    No pitchfork here. I have an antique bow gun though!
    10-07-09 03:08 PM
    This reminds me of the "I ordered my Tour online 15 minutes ago. Where is it?" thread. So sad...

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-07-09 03:08 PM
    can we say we've been had
    10-07-09 03:09 PM
    This is ridiculous. I can't belive we have waited so long its 9pm uk time

10-07-09 03:09 PM
    No pitchfork here. I have an antique bow gun though!
    I work @ a police station... lets get to work!
    10-07-09 03:10 PM
    4:10 and no Update Screw u RIM!
    10-07-09 03:10 PM
    We have been fooled, once again...
    10-07-09 03:11 PM
    I'm in for the angry mob
    It'll be out in one hour ET guys! Be patient!

Ok in all seriousness, I called my "go to" guy at Verizon and he said they are aware that an update is supposed to be dropped today. However, he said it wouldn't be until later today. anyone else have info?
    10-07-09 03:12 PM
    This is ridiculous. I can't belive we have waited so long its 9pm uk time

Well we all know that UK time is a little off... especially when in relation to Canadian time. I think the whole UK to US to Canada triangle really messes up the time-space continuum. Don't even get me started on what happens when you try to fit Australia in.
    10-07-09 03:12 PM
    I'm not sure I understand, everyones waiting for new BBM? That adds sms threading? Or are people waiting for the 5 os to come out? Because to me, I don't see how a new bbm can be so anticipated, huge changes in it? I'm just curious.

10-07-09 03:13 PM
    It'll be out in one hour ET guys! Be patient!

One hour ET? Is that different from one hour in any other time zone?
    10-07-09 03:13 PM
    It's out. It should simply be pushed to your device automatically. No need to do anything extra. Have a great day! Enjoy all of the new features!
    10-07-09 03:14 PM
1,425 ... 2425262728 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD