Hi folks, need asap answers pleas!

I have my BlackBerry for a long time from now I figured to unlock it (remove the "Activation Required" displaying on the screen.

But, I still have a problem, my BlackBerry Messenger is not working anymore, I don't know why, my GPS -> "Google Maps" is not working & all my friends have a BB and everywhere Internet but I don't have Internet???

Someone please help ASAP!!!

Thanks Miquel.
    04-11-11 06:02 PM
    What carrier/service provider are you using?
    Do you have a BLACKBERRY Data Plan active?
    Does your carrier support the Service Books for that device?
    04-11-11 08:38 PM
    What carrier/service provider are you using?
    Do you have a BLACKBERRY Data Plan active?
    Does your carrier support the Service Books for that device?
    I use now Orange U.K., I don't know if I have a "BackBerry Data Plan" Active.
    What do you mean, 'support the Service Books' ?
    04-12-11 10:46 AM
    In order to use BlackBerry Data features such as BlackBerry Messenger and Google Maps, you need to have an active BlackBerry Data Plan/Bolt On (BIS) from your phone service carrier/provider.

Call the Customer Support for your carrier and ask them about adding a BIS/BlackBerry plan if you don't have one already.

Then ask them to resend your Service Books. Or you can try send them yourself by logging in to the Email Settings icon on the device, pressing the Menu button, and clicking Service Books.

However, if the device is a device that they don't sell/support, it might not work.
    04-12-11 11:31 AM
    In order to use BlackBerry Data features such as BlackBerry Messenger and Google Maps, you need to have an active BlackBerry Data Plan/Bolt On (BIS) from your phone service carrier/provider.

Call the Customer Support for your carrier and ask them about adding a BIS/BlackBerry plan if you don't have one already.

Then ask them to resend your Service Books. Or you can try send them yourself by logging in to the Email Settings icon on the device, pressing the Menu button, and clicking Service Books.

However, if the device is a device that they don't sell/support, it might not work.
    Okey, what is the number that I need to call?
    04-12-11 11:58 AM
    Whatever the number is for your particular phone service carrier/provider.
    04-12-11 12:08 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD