Every time I upgrade my OS all the display pictures of my contacts are gone. And the don't appear unless they change it to a new one. So I have almost no contacts with display pictures that I know have the 5.0 BBM.

Is there any way to retrieve the display pictures so they all show? Kind of a "refresh contact list" from WLM or something.
    01-27-10 12:33 PM
    theres not a way to do it that im aware of
    01-27-10 12:48 PM
    They should just show, I don't get why the don't until they put a new image.
    01-27-10 12:55 PM
    As soon as you do get all new photos for your contacts, do a backup of your contacts to your card. then, you can do a restore if something happens
    01-27-10 01:00 PM
    I activated recent updates (which I hate) and in a few minutes I got a lot of display pictures back, even some I didn't have. But there are still a few missing.
    01-27-10 01:04 PM
    That's weird because in the OS update process it does a backup/restore and the
    BBM contacts are restored with whatever pics were on that BBM contact. I think
    if you do a backup of your BBM contacts on the device itself and restore it after
    the OS update the pics should come back.
    01-27-10 01:14 PM
    i've not come across this issue yet, and i've upgraded os's with each new leak. i'll keep an eye for it if i come across it with any friends or clients.
    01-27-10 02:28 PM
    tnx too much
    09-12-11 03:04 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD