If I delete a BB messenger contact, do I automatically get removed from their contact list? I have seen on here that the answer is yes but in other forums, it says that I will still show on their contact list as "unreachable".

Is this true? Please help.
    thanks.
    11-04-09 12:57 PM
    If I delete a BB messenger contact, do I automatically get removed from their contact list? I have seen on here that the answer is yes but in other forums, it says that I will still show on their contact list as "unreachable".

thanks.
    9/10 it will delete you from their list as well.
    11-04-09 01:02 PM
    That's what happened to me. I deleted it a few times working on upgrades and cleaning up my storm and each time the others saw me as unreachable. I had to re invite them each time to update my status on their phone.
    11-04-09 01:04 PM
    Hmmmm...so it won't necessarily delete me from their list? They will see me as "unreachable"? Anyone else have some insight?
    11-04-09 04:10 PM
    Hmmmm...so it won't necessarily delete me from their list? They will see me as "unreachable"? Anyone else have some insight?
    if person "A" has person "B" on their contact list and person "B" deletes person "A", person "B" will no longer be on person "A" list or will person "A" be on persons "B" list.

If i delete you - that means i dont want to talk to you anymore, why would RIM still leave a way for you to get ahold of me.... it's against the all might RIM security system.... PIN number are designed to keep people's personal information, just that personal... so if it was someone i really like talking to i might supply them an email or a phone number, or an alt. method of contact IE Y!/AIM/Gtalk/Phone number.... see my point?
    Last edited by mjneid; 11-04-09 at 04:27 PM.
    11-04-09 04:24 PM

thanks.
    i dont think it does delete you from there list as with co workers phones they deleted me from there bbm when they upgraded to new bb's but it kept there old pin on my phone just an x will come up if i message it
    11-04-09 06:45 PM
    Any time someone has deleted me from their BBM, they disappear from my BBM contact list. Couple of friends went to iPhones, some just never used BBM and removed the app, some just don't like me any more.
    11-04-09 06:54 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD