Hello ..

i just read this article in YAHOO ..

why-blackberry-users-will-defect: Personal Finance News from Yahoo! Finance

lets discusse it !!

04-01-10 05:49 AM
    While the profits from RIM may not have met expectations for the quarter, there will always be a market for BlackBerry in the business world if nothing else. I actually think its a good thing, e.g. stiff competition from other phone manufacturers. Maybe this will push RIM into stepping up their "A" game.
    04-01-10 05:58 AM
    For the sanity of the CB community as a whole, there is no need to post this again. There have already been about 20 threads started on the subject, and odds are this will be closed and linked to the other 8 that are still open.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-01-10 06:05 AM
    Here we go again...

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-01-10 07:02 AM
    lol *yawn, we are all doooomed!

Simple situation, worried about RIM taking a dive and not happy with their devices.. Change.
    04-01-10 07:19 AM
    Fact of the matter is that:

1. RIM is way behind in addressing the needs of the consumer market
    2. RIM would survive without the consumer market (at least for the short-term) becuase it is so entrenched in the corporate/government world
    04-01-10 07:26 AM
    Other fact to remember is, globally the BB has only over the last 18 months-2 years emerged as a mainstream consumer product. I think that with some help from 3rd party programmers, and a little bit of product development BB will go from strength to strength.

Truth of the matter is, touch screens are all the fashion right now, for everything else, there is a Blackberry.
    04-01-10 08:26 AM
    04-01-10 09:16 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD