I installed it via DM 4.6.. said successful, but........

no icon appeared, no change at all to my BB but it shows in list of apps and shows all of it's modules...

how do I access BM????
    12-28-08 03:56 PM
    Make sure that it is not hidden...
    12-28-08 07:03 PM
    I tried getting an upgrade and it says it's not available for my 8830 running this OS ver. 4.5.077
    12-29-08 06:46 PM
    im having the same problem. i tried showing all and its not there. i saw it in my logs or something and i installed it a few times. im running a pearl 8130
    12-30-08 09:02 AM
    BBMaps won't run on AT&T after OS4.3 without a workaround. AT&T prefers you to use their Nav app. I used to tell people there was no work-around, but I recently saw one mentioned. I think it involves installing an older OS, installing BBMaps, then upgrading the OS, but I'm not sure. Try searching for BBMaps and AT&T together and you'll probably find it. I just looked in the How To and FAQ forum, but didn't see it there.

EDIT: Ahhh, here it is: http://forums.crackberry.com/f52/fin...maps-t-117957/
    Last edited by JeffH; 12-30-08 at 09:20 AM. Reason: posted link
    12-30-08 09:18 AM
    BBMaps won't run on AT&T after OS4.3 without a workaround. AT&T prefers you to use their Nav app. I used to tell people there was no work-around, but I recently saw one mentioned. I think it involves installing an older OS, installing BBMaps, then upgrading the OS, but I'm not sure. Try searching for BBMaps and AT&T together and you'll probably find it. I just looked in the How To and FAQ forum, but didn't see it there.

EDIT: Ahhh, here it is: http://forums.crackberry.com/f52/fin...maps-t-117957/
    aha I see.. thanks for the info..

I'll probly stick with Google Maps for now then, don't wanna go through re-install at this time...
    12-31-08 02:04 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD