is it stupid that i just deleted blackberry maps on my storm through desktop manager? i just thought i don't use it at all and it would free some app memory. someone let me know please
    06-05-09 09:08 PM
    No, you can always add it back through DM if you need it.
    06-05-09 09:12 PM
    thanks dude
    06-05-09 09:14 PM
    I don't think you will ever need it, google maps is better and free.
    06-05-09 09:18 PM
    I would agree that google maps is better except that it doesn't track up and doesn't integrate as well with the address book.
    06-05-09 09:22 PM
    is it stupid that i just deleted blackberry maps on my storm through desktop manager? i just thought i don't use it at all and it would free some app memory. someone let me know please
    I get a "BBerry maps not compatible with ATT" message...g-maps works great.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-05-09 09:50 PM
    I get a "BBerry maps not compatible with ATT" message...g-maps works great.

Yes, BlackBerry Maps is now service book controlled. AT&T doesn't want you to have it, they want you to pay for their service. :/
    06-05-09 09:53 PM
    Yes, BlackBerry Maps is now service book controlled. AT&T doesn't want you to have it, they want you to pay for their service. :/
    And they are being tricky little poo flingers about it too...do you use BBery maps? Is it any good?

06-05-09 10:14 PM
    I had removed my BB maps since I also had Google maps and Sprint Navigation. But yesterday I realized the other maps did not show real time speed. BB Maps will show your speed in MPH while moving. So late last night I put it back on my phone. Each map has different features for specific uses.
    06-06-09 12:36 AM

wow and everyone was talking about how verizon was being stingy looks like it go's both ways..
    06-06-09 03:18 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD