I didn't see this elsewhere, but I received the following e-mail this morning and any user who has their BlackBerry configured through BlackBerry Management Centre has received the same e-mail.

Does anybody know what action is required if any by users who are using BlackBerry Management Centre? I have wiped my BlackBerry and added and removed my account through the Setup wizard and it still appears in my BlackBerry Management Centre.

The following is the link to the notice online. https://e.blackberry.com/servlet/for...fff7f8zcSSTRST

The content of the email and message is as follows.

As we refocus our services offerings and product portfolio approaching the launch of the new BlackBerry�10 platform and devices, we wish to inform you as a registered user of BlackBerry� Management Center that this service will be discontinued as of January 10, 2013.

Effective January 10, 2013, the services and support of BlackBerry Management Center will no longer be accessible. You can still access wireless backup and restore, remote lock, locate, and wipe services for your BlackBerry smartphone using BlackBerry� Protect � a free service with an app you can download from BlackBerry App World� or BlackBerry.com. For more information on BlackBerry Protect please visit BlackBerry Protect.

If you are subscribed to BlackBerry service, with access to email, you can set up your email account(s) using the Setup Wizard on your BlackBerry smartphone.
    We�re very excited about BlackBerry 10, our new mobile platform, and as an existing BlackBerry customer, we�d like to keep you updated with the latest news and information as we approach the launch early next year. You can visit BlackBerry 10 - Official News and Updates at BlackBerry.com - US and join the conversation with #BlackBerry10 on Twitter.

Thank you for your continued support.

Sincerely,
    BlackBerry from Research In Motion Limited
    11-21-12 07:46 AM
    I don't think you need to do anything, it will just stop working if you try to access it. It basically combines two services that will still work separate, BIS email setup and Blackberry Protect.
    11-21-12 09:29 AM
    This is exciting in a back handed kind of way.
    Preps to have a London inhand are well on their way.
    Thunderbuck and anon(4018671) like this.
    11-21-12 10:47 AM
    I didn't think anything needed to be done.

I agree, it is exciting that they are getting prepped and ready for BB10!!! I am anxiously awaiting its availability. I am due to renew my contract and upgrade my phone in that time-frame.
    11-21-12 01:56 PM