Amidst the confusion, it now seems the Pluto is an all touch device. Enjoy the speculation!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-25-09 08:55 PM
    Amidst the confusion, it now seems the Pluto is an all touch device. Enjoy the speculation!

Which would mean that the Pluto is the GSM version of the storm. With the Magnum being the hybrid device
    05-25-09 09:02 PM
    Now that you say it that way, that would be why RIM scrapped the first version of the Pluto (think 9520) for a new design (Odin style). Hmmmm...

05-25-09 09:11 PM
    Now that you say it that way, that would be why RIM scrapped the first version of the Pluto (think 9520) for a new design (Odin style). Hmmmm...

See im a genius lol

nah but it makes sense to think that the Storm wouldnt be a Verizon exclusive for its entire lifetime.

It also sucks for Verizon though because they only will be having the Tour coming out and the Storm 2 where as AT&T is upgrading their whole line of BlackBerry phones and getting new ones and with the new smart phone craze that means more money for AT&T.

Only thing that could possibly salvage it for Verizon would be to have a stable release come out for the Storm and then get it into some mainstream reviews and have some positive words come out about the phone therefore bringing in more customers who were scared to get the phone because of the reviews.

Granted those same people might get upset about the Storm 2 coming out i have a feeling if they got the Storm 1 working as well as its supposed to there wont be AS many people holding out for the Storm 2.
    05-25-09 09:33 PM
29 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD