BlackBerry Ltd (BBRY): The New BlackBerry Game Plan - Seeking Alpha

This article was a very nice way to evaluate BlackBerry and how a turnaround is supposed to happen, i truly believe Chen can turn them around the same way he did with sybase.
    12-10-13 07:10 PM
    Interesting times ahead for sure.

Posted using the most awesome typing experience known to mankind #Z10
    12-10-13 07:57 PM
    It will be interesting in how Chen handles the company. However, it kind of worries me that BlackBerry won't have a CMO and COO.
    12-10-13 08:58 PM
    Interesting

Squircle device powered by 10.2.1.1055
    12-10-13 09:10 PM
    It will be interesting in how Chen handles the company. However, it kind of worries me that BlackBerry won't have a CMO and COO.
    Lack of CMO is probably the result of a decision to outsource marketing (a former employee of BlackBerry has been laid off and posted that as the cause of being layed off), COO however I don't have a clue

On OP: Interesting article and really curious to hear the plans on the 20th. Already prepared for the articles that'll rip the conpany apart in the media

Edit: typo

Posted via CB10
    Last edited by eldricho; 12-10-13 at 10:24 PM.
    12-10-13 09:18 PM
    Lack of CMO is probably the result of a decision to outsource marketing (a former employee of BlackBerry was has been laid of and posted that as the cause of being layed off), CMO however I don't have a clue

On OP: Interesting article and really curious to hear the plans on the 20th. Already prepared for the articles that'll rip the conpany apart in the media

Posted via CB10

That's true. Maybe it's best to specialize (outsource) when it comes to marketing instead of do their own. It could allow BlackBerry to focus on other things.
    12-10-13 09:21 PM
    Lack of CMO is probably the result of a decision to outsource marketing (a former employee of BlackBerry was has been laid of and posted that as the cause of being layed off), CMO however I don't have a clue

Posted via CB10
    that will be a given since the last 2 quarters where basically a for sale sign on the door, i am very interested to see how the future progresses due to this change.
    12-10-13 09:50 PM
    I hope for the best for BlackBerry.
    12-10-13 09:52 PM