Blackberry London Loves the camera-london.jpgBlackberry London Loves the camera-london1.jpg
    I cant get enough of the London can you??
    leave your views

check out my page
    facebook.com/2kstudioja
    [email protected] or pin:28fcb756 for graphic design needs
    jenks5150, Nindia, Gelzz and 1 others like this.
    11-29-12 01:40 AM
    I should be getting a London in a couple of weeks (was told mid December).

When I do I will take some high resolution pictures for once with my SLR lol
    11-29-12 01:56 AM
    I'm still trying to see what is so good about the look of it. Will someone give a rundown of the attractive features to give me a pointer?
    11-29-12 05:37 AM
    It is no aesthetic beauty, that's for sure.

The beauty will be in the UX.
    11-29-12 09:50 AM
    I'm still trying to see what is so good about the look of it. Will someone give a rundown of the attractive features to give me a pointer?
    I don't see it either maybe because of the quality I think the white will b more attractive
    11-29-12 10:06 AM
    I think it's just fine. I for one wouldn't touch it if it didn't have those giant plastic pieces on the top and bottom. I thinkt hey was a great idea from rim. They are probably lined with rubber to provide protection from drops. A full glass screen from corner to corner would be a nightmare, even it if did look amazing.
    11-29-12 10:09 AM
    So you're implying that you have the final hardware with the London? Otherwise, would you not just have a dev device? IF that is the final hardware, all's I'll say is "uggh"
    SilkySunshine likes this.
    11-29-12 10:25 AM
    The edges on the top and bottom look like they're slightly tapered to me. That would actually be AWESOME for sliding into your pockets with ease.
    11-29-12 12:32 PM
    The bottom bezel would be where you can rest your palm/thumb. Have you seen the L series stacked up against the iphone and the others? It looks sexy.
    11-29-12 12:44 PM
    Yeah....I don't get all you guys saying you hate it...

Unless you're one of those people that wants an obnoxious yellow Lumia 920 with yellow lives tiles or whatever.

I think it looks understated and classy. The WOW factor is in BlackBerry 10, not necessarily the device hardware. That being said I am so down for this hardware.

I also think it is going to feel just righteous in the hand (CB Team has confirmed this).

Screw the Experia T....THIS is the James Bond phone.
    11-29-12 03:43 PM
    I'll be waiting for your good news... :-)
    11-29-12 04:13 PM
    Yeah....I don't get all you guys saying you hate it...

Unless you're one of those people that wants an obnoxious yellow Lumia 920 with yellow lives tiles or whatever.

I think it looks understated and classy. The WOW factor is in BlackBerry 10, not necessarily the device hardware. That being said I am so down for this hardware.

I also think it is going to feel just righteous in the hand (CB Team has confirmed this).

Screw the Experia T....THIS is the James Bond phone.
    Lol well said
    11-29-12 04:54 PM
    I love it. Can't get enough of it...and, yeah, my first thought the first time I saw it was,"ohh, that is gonna feel so good in the hand! ". And let's not forget that "new phone smell" !!
    Waiting as patiently as I can - 'cause you don't take the cake out of the oven half-baked...
    BB 10 - The gift that will keep on giving...more.
    Launch is where it starts - and then keeps getting better!
    kash2k6 likes this.
    11-29-12 08:17 PM
    Why cant we get CLEAR shots?? arrrgh!
    kash2k6 likes this.
    11-29-12 09:03 PM
    Obviously Blackberry Nevada hates the camera.
    11-29-12 09:06 PM
    With all the time they took getting this to market I expected something aesthetically better and more innovative. Hope the OS doesn't disappoint like the hardware does.
    11-29-12 09:14 PM
    Obviously Blackberry Nevada hates the camera.
    I am sure somebody will snap it soon
    11-29-12 09:15 PM
    Very aesthetically disappointing
    11-29-12 09:43 PM
    Very aesthetically disappointing
    I disagree. I think it looks pretty slick.
    harshalbid271 likes this.
    11-29-12 09:51 PM
    You do realize that something like "aesthetics" is a SUBJECTIVE concept, right? That in no way it's something "objective" and based on facts, right?

For me looks pretty good, better that a lot of phones out there, but that it's MY opinion.
    harshalbid271 likes this.
    11-29-12 10:31 PM
    Wow look at all those fingerprints...be nice if after launch they come supplied with Screen Protectors.
    11-30-12 01:34 AM
    Sure, aestethics are a very subjective thing. Just take a look at Windows Phones "Metro" UI: there are people who really love the fresh, unique and finished design, while many other people dislike it, really dislike it.

As for the London, I really liked the London renders we've seen since months. The design wasn't too experimental, it looked rather slick and still somewhat professional. However those actual real life shots made me think again: while I like the top/bottom bezels as a real design accent, they look kinda cheap, tapped on on those shots. Like you could and want just brake those off or disassamble them. I think they should keep the bezels but they really should improve the way they are built into the whole design.
    11-30-12 01:35 AM
    i donno abotu everyone else but i liek the look of the London simply because its sleek and clean, its not to *pow* look at me, its clean its sublte, everythign i liek about my Playbook, no buttons, great feel and great UI. if you look at an iPhone from the front it looks rather blah also same with the galaxy, but once you turn on the screen thats where you see the looks mixed with the UI and how it all flows together is where a full touch device really shines, and i'm liking how it looks on the lock screen

http://forums.crackberry.com/general...-lumia-755659/

frankly they all look pretty much the same the note is just massive
    11-30-12 06:11 AM
    Why are people hating it? The iPhone and the sg3 don't look exciting when the OS is off. They actually look really old with the buttons at the bottom of them. When you see the London in your hand with the OS on and a much better background than that silly blue one you are going to go crazy trust me on that
    11-30-12 09:00 AM
    People hate because they can.

It's comical...they're hating on a rectangle with a screen. The grounds of pretty much every smartphone today lol
    Last edited by Nindia; 11-30-12 at 10:49 AM.
    jenks5150 likes this.
    11-30-12 10:02 AM
33 12