Hey Everyone,

I did an Olympic distance Triathlon this weekend and posted some pictures because I wore my (wife designed and had made for me - she is a graphics designer) BlackBerry Legion t-shirt.

I wore it to show my support for BlackBerry and I also wore it at the gym and while training on my bike. Hey, it was free marketing for BB.

Anyway, the single design and print was about a bit expensive but several people said they would be interested on getting one and I asked my wife if I ordered 10 t-shirts how much would each cost. She told me 24 bucks.

Anyway, I'm just asking to see if anyone out there is interested. If I get at least 10 people that say they want one I will have them made and shipped to you (you pay for shipping).

I found the quality was good and I've washed my BB t-shirt about 20 times and it still looks pretty good so it does make a great workout t-shirt. I also made a long sleeve one for me (I live in Portland and it rains often) but that's because I'm kinda crazy.

So let me know if you are interested.

Also, if you like the Playbook you could check out a little contest I started. One of the prizes is a BB Legion t-shirt and a nice bottle of wine. I'm tracking my numbers but I'm not eligible so you can enter. Just need to be a BB and CB fan with a post history that reflects it.
    http://forums.crackberry.com/blackbe...4/index14.html

If you are not a BB fan and are not interested, please don't post anything. I did not attack any other platform. Thanks in advance.
    Last edited by guerllamo7; 08-02-12 at 12:38 PM.
    Dapper37, johnny316 and SPNKr like this.
    08-02-12 12:31 PM
    O.K. I'm going to take that as no interest on the t-shirt. That's cool. I was just checking.
    08-03-12 09:27 AM
    Sorry I'm not interested in the shirt. I really like the BlackBerry Legion though. Good for you, going out & making your own BB fan shirt. That shows true dedication to the platform. I vote you should be the CrackBerry Fan of the month
    08-03-12 02:11 PM
    Hey guerllamo7 | CrackBerry Addict,

I'm interested in getting those two tees. The only problem is getting those shipped here in India. How do you want to proceed with this?
    08-03-12 02:24 PM
    I love the legions t-shirt.
    Shipping to Thailand is difficult.

Well done my friend!!
    08-03-12 08:38 PM
    Ok guerllamo7, I will take 2. Hope that there's enough interest. JUst let me know. Thanks.
    08-04-12 05:35 PM
    I would love two..Let me know....Look great...
    08-05-12 02:27 AM
    Hey guys,
    So far we have six t-shirts so if we get four more I'll place an order for ten. If so, I'll post here and send you private messages as well.

You guys will probably enjoy the t-shirts if we get them. I know that when I was training at the gym or out cycling I enjoyed wearing them. No need for comments or anything, the t-shirt said it all without attacking anyone else. Just a proud member of BlackBerry.
    Also, when I was running the TRI, I found myself pushing a little harder since I was wearing my BlackBerry colors. Besides, Black is my favorite color for t-shirts and it has a little attitude to it so I've enjoyed wearing it for workouts.
    08-13-12 11:08 AM
    I'll take one for sure, if you need me to buy another to make the minimum 10 order, let me know.
    08-13-12 12:43 PM
    any news on these?
    08-15-12 08:15 PM
    Hello emscapt47,

I'm holding out to see if I can get two more orders and then I'll contact all of you to confirm.

Mark
    Last edited by guerllamo7; 08-16-12 at 09:24 AM.
    08-16-12 09:18 AM
    Quick question. Once you get ten orders will this be an ongoing production? I am thinking you should make them available for holiday shopping
    08-16-12 09:28 AM
    I want to buy one for Elvis. Does anyone have his current address? I've heard that he was spotted on Duval Street, in Key West.
    08-16-12 10:43 AM
    WANT!!!

But I'm in the UK

Would it not be possible to recreate these on a website like Cafepress/Zazzle or something which would make it easier for people to order??
    08-16-12 11:10 AM
    I would prefer having these tees printed at the same place for this time. If popularity demands it, we could always ask @CrackBerry Kevin for these to be placed in the shopping center.
    08-16-12 11:27 AM
    Dugganm,
    I'm pretty sure we could work something out to ship you something. Especially if you are willing to wait. I actually have a friend that goes to England from time to time.

Cesare21,
    Well, if there is some demand for it that would be nice because the unit cost would come down. I don't know but guess Kevin would support something like that. Lets see what happens.
    08-16-12 02:52 PM
    Amazinglygraceless,

If people want the t-shirts we will keep producing them. I just don't want to get stuck with a bunch of inventory if there is no demand.

I guess if ten people want the t-shirt I'll produce it (I think we are there) and if more people want it then I'll make a new batch.

Frankly, I love working out in it. but I've become quite the crazy BB fan.
    08-16-12 02:55 PM
    Hey Cesare21,
    Believe it or not I have a friend that goes to India every year. Not really useful info right now but next time he goes I can ask him to carry a couple of t-shirts if you are interested. Shipping within India would be much cheaper and he is a pretty cool guy so I'm sure he would carry it for me. Just saying.
    08-16-12 02:58 PM
    but I've become quite the crazy BB fan.
    Cheers man, after discovering CrackBerry, I'm becoming quite fanatical about BB itself. It's become my daily crack.

Oh my, I didn't see your last post. x_x The logistics of shipping them out here shouldn't be much of problem then. Let's hit that figure!
    Last edited by Cesare21; 08-16-12 at 03:30 PM.
    08-16-12 03:00 PM
    Amazinglygraceless,

If people want the t-shirts we will keep producing them. I just don't want to get stuck with a bunch of inventory if there is no demand.
    Understandable. I was just thinking it might not be a bad idea to have them on hand for the holiday season. I could see it making a good gift for BlackBerry fans.
    08-16-12 03:10 PM
    Well let us know kind sir....
    08-29-12 04:29 PM
    Hey man, what's the count for these atm??
    08-30-12 12:35 PM
    sorry about the late reply. The count is eight. I am afraid I'll just have to be happy with my current t-shirts and go with that.
    I don't think there is enough interest on these t-shirts at the moment.

No problem. I'll still wear mine until the BB10 phones come out with a physical keyboard and beyond.
    09-10-12 02:18 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD