How can BlackBerry hope to sell a phone with out carrier support ? Consumers want to see a device before buying and I strongly suspect that the Enterprise market for a BlackBerry phone not directly supported by carriers is rather small.
    Cynycl and MarsupilamiX like this.
    04-15-15 09:47 AM
    How can BlackBerry hope to sell a phone with out carrier support ? Consumers want to see a device before buying and I strongly suspect that the Enterprise market for a BlackBerry phone not directly supported by carriers is rather small.
    They don't need carrier support. They no longer need customers consumers prosumers when they have enterprise.
    BB_Junky and MarsupilamiX like this.
    04-15-15 10:02 AM
    Bla1ze says "They will have Canadian carrier support. Bell, Rogers and TELUS. Plus, all the 'cheap' brands."

OK, I guess in time ...?

Buy the BlackBerry Leap ? Find pricing, carriers, retailers, unlocked phones - Canada

says "No carriers available in this country".
    04-15-15 11:03 AM
    Some people buy their phones off contract, you know?
    I deliberately try to get friends and family to do that, too. :x
    04-15-15 11:28 AM
    Bla1ze says "They will have Canadian carrier support. Bell, Rogers and TELUS. Plus, all the 'cheap' brands."

OK, I guess in time ...?

Buy the BlackBerry Leap ? Find pricing, carriers, retailers, unlocked phones - Canada

says "No carriers available in this country".
    I've not seen any source to back up Blaze's claim. I doubt my carrier, Koodo, a "cheap" brand is going to bother with the Leap. They bailed after the Q5 fire sale.

Posted via CB10
    04-15-15 01:41 PM
    They don't need carrier support. They no longer need customers consumers prosumers when they have enterprise.
    This model only works well when the handset maker rolls out the OS and not the carriers. ...opinion.

Posted via CB10
    04-15-15 02:55 PM