I think Blackberry needs partners, ones who can add more value to BB's hardware and software whilst promoting their own brand. It'll save BlackBerry having to commit their own resources and take on challenges they don't have the expertise to.

And to start the conversation, Kodak could possibly help improve the camera hardware and software. They have a wealth of patents and know how they're just sitting on.

Posted via CB10
    01-23-15 05:46 AM
    Kodak is busy lending their name to crappy Android devices and I'm not just saying that to take a shot at Android. The devices with Kodak branding really are really crappy. - http://www.androidcentral.com/hands-kodak-instamatic-5
    01-23-15 05:50 AM
    What about Nikon or Cannon? I've thought the same thing. Similar to "Intel Inside" concept.

Sent from my awesome Z30
    01-23-15 06:35 AM
    I think Blackberry needs partners, ones who can add more value to BB's hardware and software whilst promoting their own brand. It'll save BlackBerry having to commit their own resources and take on challenges they don't have the expertise to.

And to start the conversation, Kodak could possibly help improve the camera hardware and software. They have a wealth of patents and know how they're just sitting on.

Posted via CB10
    Kodak hasn't made a decent camera in ages man... Where have you been? If you want them to partner with someone who can make for better camera quality, Canon or Nikon is the way to go...
    01-28-15 09:45 PM
    Even fuji would be better than kodak

Blackberry Passport running 10.3.1.1151
    01-28-15 10:21 PM
    Heck, come to think of it, even at their peak they didn't make decent cameras...

Posted without the aid of AutoCorrect with my physical keyboard via CB10
    01-29-15 02:05 AM
    I would love for them to partner with Canon, more connectivity between my camera and phone would be nice. Maybe their newer models with wifi can connect to my phone for many functions like automatic backup of photos to the memory card in my phone, and using the phone as a remote, things like that. Imagine pressing the trackpad to take a photo while the camera is on a tripod. I have a remote for my SLR now, but that would eliminate that need...

And it's for a lot more than just for group shots. Some long exposure shots I like to lock the mirror and use the remote just so I'm not disturbing the camera at all to avoid any blurriness...

Posted without the aid of AutoCorrect with my physical keyboard via CB10
    01-29-15 02:09 AM
    Worked in a photoshop for serveral years. Their printing paper was great, so were their analog film rolls (for the average consumer). They tried cameras but they were even worse than their one time use cameras you could use under water.

Then came digital cameras and DIY low quality printers..

Posted from the 'Classy' Classic!
    01-29-15 02:12 AM
    Kodak is still in business?

Posted via CB10
    01-30-15 11:10 PM