Hi...

I need a second phone. I have a BB Curve for Business (I'm an Insurance Agent), and I want a second phone for Personal use (friends & family calls). Before I got the Curve I had a Nextel Phone that had two lines on one phone with two separate telephone numbers so it was easy to give the numbers out to and receive calls on the appropriate lines so that I always knew whether the call coming in was a business call from a customer or carrier -or- a personal call from a friend or family member.
    Well, now that I've gotten the BB Curve, I don't have that luxury anymore b/c BB phones don't accomodate second lines (that I am aware of).
    So........now I've got to get a second phone - and I kind of like the look of the new BB Kickstart Flip Phone.
    My problem is: It looks like only T-Mobile carry's the phone. Is that correct ??? Are they they only carrier that I can get that phone thru ???
    I would prefer to have it thru Verizon or Sprint.

Does anyone know if Verizon is planning to add the Kickstart phone to its lineup ??? and when ???
    06-14-08 09:50 PM
    My question is how good are you at switching between full qwerty and suretype? I get lost when I try to type on a Pearl. Suretype just isnt my friend.
    06-14-08 10:01 PM
    CJH315...

Yea.....I guess you have a good point there. Switching back and forth between the two keyboards might become a little cumbersome.

I guess I'll have to find something else for the second phone.
    06-14-08 10:16 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD