wonderin if any of you have heard more on the speculation of a Black Friday release of the Javelin, Tmobile?

sorry if this is one of those stupid questns...Im new to this site and blackberry all together.

thnks
    11-24-08 10:24 AM
    Nothing that I have read as of yet which means I doubt it will be released then.
    11-24-08 10:30 AM
    Based on the posts I have read, I think the release is set for Q1 2009. Can't wait!

Welcome to CB!
    11-24-08 10:53 AM
    There is post on here says t-mobile Germany is releasing the Javelin soon. Sorry, can't post URLs yet though, but let me try.

"forums.crackberry.com" followed by
    "f100/javelin-release-date-57556"

Could someone post the URL for me?
    11-25-08 11:12 AM
    What's the word on a Verizon release for this? Reading more and more iffy reviews on the Bold and am almost relieved VZW didn't come out with it.
    11-27-08 04:39 AM
    What's the word on a Verizon release for this? Reading more and more iffy reviews on the Bold and am almost relieved VZW didn't come out with it.

The bold is actually a really solid device. There has been mentioning that there is a cdma version in the works but who knows..

Anyway Its my understanding that the verizon version is actually called the niagra i think...

as far as release noone fully knows and untill its anounced... its never final =)
    11-27-08 05:13 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD