This is by no means a blackberry vs iPhone debate so please don't make it so, crackberry is the best place to get my answer for this question because of the direction of transition. Got it??? Thannkks

I'm getting an iPhone 6 tomorrow and would like to know what's the best possible way to transfer contacts, given that I'm not sure those contact transfer apps will exist between both OS'S, I also like to integrate Facebook and Twitter accounts so I'm hoping that can be taken into consideration. See, some numbers I had to input on my own and others came automatically with synced Facebook accounts. I'm asking this because I once tried a contact backup app a year or so ago, I don't quite remember what happened but I remember it not working very well. So if anyone has been through this process before (transferring contacts from OS10 to IPhone) please share!! Thanks!!

Posted via CB10
    07-16-15 09:25 PM
    BlackBerry is better..
    Sorry I had to

If no one can help you here maybe try CB less better sister site
    www.imore.com and I'm sure someone can help

Posted via CB10
    07-16-15 09:49 PM
    BlackBerry is better..
    Sorry I had to

If no one can help you here maybe try CB less better sister site
    www.imore.com and I'm sure someone can help

Posted via CB10
    Thank you for suggestion, but I doubt it. Here you can find more that have gone blackberry to Apple than on that site. That site has long time iPhone users or Android to IPhone users. Not saying blackberry to IPhone don't exist in that site but it will be really hard to weed them out to try and help me. Much better here

Posted via CB10
    07-16-15 09:55 PM
    Also the habs, go B's. Sorry, had to

Posted via CB10
    habs_fan likes this.
    07-16-15 09:56 PM
    Also the habs, go B's. Sorry, had to

Posted via CB10
    I had it coming lol

Posted via CB10
    07-16-15 09:58 PM
    Dunno if it'll backup all the integration and such, but you could try IntouchApp Contacts

Posted via CB10
    07-16-15 09:58 PM
    Try the Device Switch app. Its what I used to transfer my contacts and media files from iPhone to BlackBerry. I don't know if you can use it the other way around but you can try.

Posted via CB10
    07-17-15 01:07 AM
    Yup. Download device switch for both phones and It works perfectly. I was actually amazed with it. Connect over wifi, type in a pin and select what you want switched. Done
    07-17-15 01:29 AM
    Yup. Download device switch for both phones and It works perfectly. I was actually amazed with it. Connect over wifi, type in a pin and select what you want switched. Done
    So it works from BB10 - other OS too?

Posted via CB10
    07-17-15 01:33 AM
    Are the contacts local or tied to an email account?
    07-17-15 01:42 AM
    Not tied to an email account.

Thanks a lot for your responses! Going to try the device switch app

Posted via CB10
    07-17-15 02:15 AM

Posted via CB10
    It would actually be a great idea for BlackBerry to work in this fashion as well. They already stated they are becoming more software centric, having 200,000 using their software or more licensing vs 25,000 using their hardware is a major cost savings. Saves on r&d, manufacturing, warranty coverage.

Sure it would be great if they had the sales to justify being dicks and refusing to offer a solution of leaving the platform, but making it easy leaves the end user with a pleasant feeling instead of hatred. More chance they may return.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    eldricho likes this.
    07-17-15 10:41 AM
    InTouchApp Contacts can defintely do what you need.
    07-17-15 11:21 AM

Posted via CB10
    Yessir, when you download it the app asks you what phone you have and what phone its going too.
    eldricho likes this.
    07-17-15 12:09 PM
    It would actually be a great idea for BlackBerry to work in this fashion as well. They already stated they are becoming more software centric, having 200,000 using their software or more licensing vs 25,000 using their hardware is a major cost savings. Saves on r&d, manufacturing, warranty coverage.

Sure it would be great if they had the sales to justify being dicks and refusing to offer a solution of leaving the platform, but making it easy leaves the end user with a pleasant feeling instead of hatred. More chance they may return.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Totally agree with your points

If the transfer to and from BlackBerry is easy, they might give it a go again further down the road

Yessir, when you download it the app asks you what phone you have and what phone its going too.
    That's great to hear, never knew it worked both ways

Posted via CB10
    MobileMadness002 likes this.
    07-17-15 04:37 PM
    Totally agree with your points

If the transfer to and from BlackBerry is easy, they might give it a go again further down the road

That's great to hear, never knew it worked both ways

Posted via CB10
    I know I will try again a little down the road. Still feel the loss of the feel of BlackBerry hardware. The OS I could less about, just something about the feel of the BB in ones hands can not be equaled.
    07-17-15 04:42 PM
    When I went from my iPhone to my Z10, I used an app called Device Switch that was loaded with the Z10. It was seamless. Install the app on both devices, enter the PIN it will give you, and beam. It will also transfer music in a separate step.
    07-20-15 07:42 AM