I just got the blackberry bold. Sometimes I wish I got the iphone instead. What do you like about the blackberry more than the iphone?
    07-21-09 08:30 PM
    Mainly that Blackberry users aren't into Hello Kitty and Ed Hardy...
    07-21-09 08:36 PM
    I like that it will let me run a couple different apps in the background. For example, I can listen to Slacker Radio, and at the same time I can update my Facebook, check my sports scores, and send an e-mail, all without having to shut down Slacker, etc. If I'm in the middle of something on Facebook, and I need to look something up really fast on say Google, I can just put facebook in the background, look up what I need, then jump back into facebook right where I was, and continue what I was doing.
    Nothing against the iPhone, it's an amazing multimedia phone, but it's just not as productive as a BB IMO.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-21-09 11:00 PM
    Blackberry is comfortable device,
    BBM is specially i Love from the device, we could get a lot of friends..'
    iphone.." is nice.."
    but im not sure with phone without keypad, because im a texting lovers... and Blackberry could help me to handle all over texting...
    07-21-09 11:04 PM
    I like to copy/paste without needing to buy the newest version of the device or update the OS.

07-21-09 11:12 PM
    Blackberry is much better for communications, while iphone is good for multimedia such as music and gaming.
    07-21-09 11:16 PM
    I like the web browsing on the iphone... That's about it.

07-22-09 12:00 AM
    I like having a phone that has all of the features out of the box. Not having to pay $10 for an upgrade and then having to jail brake it just to get it to work. If you dislike the bold(the best bb IMO) than you will never like a berry.

07-22-09 12:23 AM
    BB>iphone

07-22-09 03:55 AM
    It seems like everyone thinks you have to pay for OS updates on an iPhone... you don't.
    07-22-09 12:14 PM
    If you want to have fun, get an iphone. They are much better for fun apps and games. The web browsing is also really nice with safari. The blackberry, on the other hand, is a working man's smartphone with some nice media apps, and a few fun games. Speaking from a communications standpoint, the blackberry wins hands down.
    07-22-09 12:19 PM
    As a deaf person, I prefer the BlackBerry over the iPhone, and this is based on a research I did before buying a BlackBerry. Since iPhone is exclusive to AT&T and my BlackBerry is under Verizon, their data plans are different. While Verizon charges more for a BB data plan, it wins the convenience award because AT&T requires their deaf clients to fill out a form to verify their disability AFTER purchasing a plan that does not serve any purpose for a deaf person. The person is responsible for services charged during the approval process. That's a big con about iPhones. What the others have posted is very true. The BB is so accessible for communication and there's such an ease keeping in contact with a bit of fun when you need it.

07-22-09 12:38 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD