I registered on crackberry.com not only because I frequent the site but also to let everyone know about a test I am conducting. I'm sure everyone has read about, thought about, or even tried replacing their laptop with their blackberry. I am doing the same however I will be blogging the results of my test daily. I would like advice from users regarding the solution to any problems I happen upon during my test. For more information visit the blog at jsmeehan.wordpress.com.

My results should be interesting to just about any berry fan out there. I hope some of you participate in my test. I'm a pretty busy person, so these forums will be visited only when I have time, but to contact me with feedback can be done by commenting on the blog.

Shaun
    06-30-09 11:21 AM
    I've tried that, didn't work for me. Gotta have something for torrents, music, and encoding/decoding.
    06-30-09 01:54 PM
    This actually sorta happened to me by default. I simply stopped using my computer for anything more then music and paying my gym membership and electric bill (the only two bills I have that don't take Amex, which I use to pay all my bills). I just realized after a while that I hadn't turned my computer on for anything other then the above mentioned items in weeks. I haven't missed it at all. I actually feel far more simple and less cluttered in my everyday life this way.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-30-09 02:17 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD